Does Xcloud support 2 controllers?

Discus and support Does Xcloud support 2 controllers? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I cant find this in searching here, I am unable to get Xcloud to recognize the second controller inputs even though they are both connected. submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mjurek, Aug 14, 2024.

  1. /u/mjurek
    /u/mjurek Guest

    Does Xcloud support 2 controllers?


    I cant find this in searching here, I am unable to get Xcloud to recognize the second controller inputs even though they are both connected.

    submitted by /u/mjurek
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/mjurek, Aug 14, 2024
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Do pc wheels work for Xcloud

    Unfortunately, PC wheels are not officially supported on Xcloud at this time.. We recommend using a controller that is officially supported by Xcloud for the best experience. You can find a list of supported controllers on the Xcloud website.

    You will. have .to. download .the. game.to.use non controllers
  3. SammyVS Win User

    Xbox 360 controller not working with Xbox Cloud Gaming.

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

    This controller does not support xCloud. These are the controllers you can use.

    Official Xbox controllers

    Xbox Wireless Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)

    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 1 (USB connection only)

    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 (Bluetooth or USB connection)

    Xbox Adaptive Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)
  4. marcin_dioahdoih Win User

    XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

    I have subscribed to XGPU and local co-op is NOT supported when using xcloud.

    Please either correct your answers not to mislead people or let us know how support for two controllers can be enabled for xcloud.

    BR

    Marcin
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

    xbox one elite not having bluetooth

    Hi Pickle Rick8898,

    I want to clarify what controllers have Bluetooth and which ones don't so there is no confusion. The original controller accompanying the original Xbox One console or the original Xbox Elite Wireless Controller (Series 1) does not support Bluetooth. Controllers
    made after 2017 and controllers accompanying the Xbox One S or Xbox One X console, Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, or Xbox Design Lab controller support Bluetooth. A diagram showing what controllers have Bluetooth support and which ones don't can
    be found here:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud


    If you have the original Elite controller, you cannot use that to connect to your phone via Bluetooth. If you have the Elite Series 2 controller, then you should be able to. The forums is a place to give advice or help troubleshoot an issue. If you have
    a controller that supports Bluetooth, can you further explain what happens when trying to pair the controller to your mobile device? Do you have an Android or iOS mobile device?
  6. SammyVS Win User

    Xbox1 controller right stick issue

    That's odd. If you connect these controllers to your phone and play using xCloud or Remote Play, does the same thing happen?
Thema:

Does Xcloud support 2 controllers?

Loading...
  1. Does Xcloud support 2 controllers? - Similar Threads - Does Xcloud support

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Why does xcloud not work when my content restrictions are set to 18+

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xcloud not work when my content restrictions are set to 18+: Why does xcloud not work when my content restrictions are set to 18+ 008a8f47-e625-4abc-b9fe-b8bdae19280d