Does XCloud (for PC) keep track of time in game, session length, time last logged out, etc?

Discus and support Does XCloud (for PC) keep track of time in game, session length, time last logged out, etc? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi. Does XCloud (on PC) keep track of the time in game, when you last exited the game, etc? I am curious, so i can see how long i have been playing my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fejj122, Dec 13, 2021.

  1. /u/fejj122
    /u/fejj122 Guest

    Does XCloud (for PC) keep track of time in game, session length, time last logged out, etc?


    Hi. Does XCloud (on PC) keep track of the time in game, when you last exited the game, etc? I am curious, so i can see how long i have been playing my games in XCloud. For instance, I want to look at data when i started each gaming session, when i finished each gaming session, etc. If so, how do you find this information on your profile? Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/fejj122
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/fejj122, Dec 13, 2021
    #1
  2. ErnestoM3 Win User

    Help! My XCloud has stopped working on my PC (Xbox App) but it works everywhere else (Browser and Phone)

    I thought so too. But I read that it's a bug that it's related to the account. I created a new administrator session in the same computer, logged into the XBOX App and XCloud works!

    But I want to play in my own session.

    I heard that changing my username might work. I'm not sure.

    I don't really know what to do, I don't want to keep logging in to this new session every time I want to play XCloud.
  3. ErnestoM3 Win User

    Help! My XCloud has stopped working on my PC (Xbox App) but it works everywhere else (Browser and Phone)

    Sometime has passed since I posted this question and I still have this issue. Everytime I want to play XCloud on PC I have to log in to my new session. It sucks
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Is it possible to play Diablo 2 Resurrected via Xbox Game Pass and Battle.net account

    The game was released on Xbox, so it's listed as the same backend governs both console and the Windows Store. Microsoft does not own Activision at this time, and the game was released on game consoles so it's listed. The vast, vast majority of Xbox titles have no Windows Store counterpart.

    Whether XCloud will expand to offer GeForce style services remains to be seen, but would be unrelated to the merger

    Xbox Series X powers XCloud at this time, and offers the same level of computing power as a high end PC. Please keep in mind character/save migration between versions and even online stores (Steam, Battle.net etc) may be an issue, though certainly Borderlands/GTA style solutions may be possible, but not guaranteed
  5. DanMen334 Win User

    Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

    the server may log login on 2 or more devices (ps4, xbox one, pc, etc.) you must close session on them and choose one so that it does not mark that error
  6. mane3215 Win User

    Xbox One - Controllers Disconnecting Intermittently

    Happens to me all the time and multiple times through out any game session. Doesn't matter if its ROR, Killer Instinct, Assassins Creed, etc.
Thema:

Does XCloud (for PC) keep track of time in game, session length, time last logged out, etc?

Loading...
  1. Does XCloud (for PC) keep track of time in game, session length, time last logged out, etc? - Similar Threads - Does XCloud keep

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Does Xcloud support 2 controllers?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Xcloud support 2 controllers?: I cant find this in searching here, I am unable to get Xcloud to recognize the second controller inputs even though they are both connected. submitted by /u/mjurek [link] [comments]
  10. Why does xcloud not work when my content restrictions are set to 18+

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xcloud not work when my content restrictions are set to 18+: Why does xcloud not work when my content restrictions are set to 18+ 008a8f47-e625-4abc-b9fe-b8bdae19280d