Does Xbox360 controller work with Games installed from Xbox Game Pass for PC

Discus and support Does Xbox360 controller work with Games installed from Xbox Game Pass for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I downloaded forza horizon 4 for Xbox game pass for pc, however, upon playing it, it does not detect my Xbox360 (with wireless adapter)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Muzzy95, Dec 16, 2020.

  1. Muzzy95
    Muzzy95 Guest

    Does Xbox360 controller work with Games installed from Xbox Game Pass for PC


    Hi,

    I downloaded forza horizon 4 for Xbox game pass for pc, however, upon playing it, it does not detect my Xbox360 (with wireless adapter) controller and I am only able to continue with the keyboard.

    My pc is running all the latest drivers and I am able to play other games that were not installed from Xbox Game Pass perfectly fine.

    Is there any issue regarding this?

    Thanks

    :)
     
    Muzzy95, Dec 16, 2020
    #1
  2. KathleenFranco Win User

    Xbox One Controller Support In-App - XBOX (beta) App

    Hi All,

    I dont know if I am missing something but I cannot use my Xbox One controller to navigate the XBOX (beta) App. Works fine with games but I have to use the mouse to navigate the app itself.

    All drivers are up-to-date and the controllers have the latest firmware.
    I also have an issue with my Xbox One controller however, it does not work on any of the installed games I have downloaded from the xbox game pass beta for pc. Yet when its a none game pass game, it functions. How to resolve this?
  3. Joshua Bakker Win User

    Why Can I not install game pass games from the Microsoft Store?

    I have Xbox Game Pass for PC. I have linked my account with Ubisoft, Steam, and EA Play. All these apps are also installed on my PC. Whenever I try to install a game off of the game pass, I get a popup stating I need to download one of those apps even though they are installed. I have tried downloading directly from the store and this does not work. I have also made sure all my correct accounts are linked.
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

    Gamespass PC doesn't detect the controller!!

    Thank you for the information.

    Upon further checking, to answer your inquiry from one of the answers in the forums regarding the issue with the Xbox game pass and PS4 controller:

    "as the windows system does not natively support the ps4/5 controller you have to use ds4 which is a program that basically disguises the ps4 controller as an xbox controller, some games in gamepass work, some don't, i have a ps4 controller and have used it for all games on every store except gamepass."

    It seems Xbox game pass does not support 3rd party system.

    Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

    cant install

    Gold is needed only to play on xbox, not on PC. Are you trying to install on PC from the store and getting an error (which one?) or does it ask you to purchase the game first even if you have an active game pass Subscription?
  6. slackadelic Win User

    Game Pass Ultimate

    You need to install the Game Pass for PC app to install games from Game Pass on your PC.

    Hope that makes sense :)
Thema:

Does Xbox360 controller work with Games installed from Xbox Game Pass for PC

Loading...
  1. Does Xbox360 controller work with Games installed from Xbox Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - Does Xbox360 controller

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Does local co op work on Star Wars Clone wars port to Xbox360?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does local co op work on Star Wars Clone wars port to Xbox360?: Trying to get the local co op to work but player 1 renders over the top of all other players screens. There is another thread for this question but the reply doesnt help at all. Just wanting to...
  9. Why does my old gamertag still show in games and why can’t I play any xbox360 titles?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag still show in games and why can’t I play any xbox360 titles?: I changed my gamertag awhile ago but it only stayed a few weeks before it started using my old gamertag on all the games I play. On my profile the new gamertag is at the top and my old one is...
  10. Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?: Hi there I have been trying to play a few multiplayer games on my Xbox360 but on a lot of games it struggles to connect to other players, even peer to peer connections and not just server...