Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch?

Discus and support Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am curious does this controller connect to Nintendo switch by any chance? My kids would like to know. :) 5263b71b-121b-4c94-af30-5035986de98b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeneBug, Jan 1, 2024.

1. LeneBug
    LeneBug Guest

Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch?

I am curious does this controller connect to Nintendo switch by any chance? My kids would like to know. Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch? :)

:)

LeneBug, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there LeneBug, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

You can view the list of controllers compatible with Nintendo Switch consoles through the following link:

https://en-americas-support.nintend...ccessory,-and-features-compatibility-faq#s2q1

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Apparently, Xbox controllers are not compatible with the Nintendo Switch console, so you won't be able to use the controller you mentioned with that console. It will be necessary to obtain one of the controllers listed on the provided link.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Juxtapose13 Win User

Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle

[quote user="Mister Switch"]

isn't it?

[/quote]

I didn't think it was on the standard black Wired and Wireless Controllers yet, only on special edition Controllers.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox One Controller Issues

Hi there!

Anything that is not white or black is considered a special edition controller. There is design lab controllers, Elite wireless controllers, standard white and black, and then the special edition controllers.

Is this the controller you have?
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/red-wireless-controller

If so then that should be listed under the special edition controllers and you should see Red as an option.

https://support.microsoft.com/devices

Let us know if there are any other issues.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox one white Elite controller

6. ArminatorX Win User

Is it possible to use the "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" on an XBOX One to Connect Wireless Controllers?

You probably mean the right thing, but the Xbox One does not use Bluetooth to connect controllers wirelessly, but a Xbox specific wireless communication protocol.

Since the console has this wireless protocol built into the special wireless module already, the Xbox One doesn't support the USB wireless connector.

Try the
    suggestions in the Wireless Controller Troubleshooter here
    to hopefully fix your wireless controller issues.
Thema:

1. Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch? - Similar Threads - Does Wireless Controller

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  4. New Xbox wireless headset does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox wireless headset does not work: My new Xbox wireless headset was working fine for an week and now it does not turn on. I have tried the reset method and it still doesn’t work. When I plug it to my console the white light cycle...
  5. Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?: So, I recently got a new wireless Xbox controller so I can play Xbox Cloud Gaming when I am not at home. My controller works for all of my compatible devices except my Acer Chromebook (which is...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...: When I came back home as I brought my Xbox to my friends house, it always disconnects from the WiFi and I don't know why. When it disconnected, my controller also disconnected....
  7. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  8. Xbox controller does not connect to console wirelessly or with cable, on PC it does not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller does not connect to console wirelessly or with cable, on PC it does not...: Hi, I'm having issues with my Xbox Series X controller. My controller seems to have an update issue. But I have no way to update it. I mean, it connects to my Xbox, then for a few seconds it...
  9. Why does my xbox wireless controller lag my game to the point it is unplayble while it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox wireless controller lag my game to the point it is unplayble while it is...: It is on the latest firmware and it is doing it on Trackmania 2020 and Rocket League I am running the newest version of windows 11 as of 8/10/23 and vibrations are disabled ***Moved from Windows...
  10. My controller does not work when my wireless headset is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller does not work when my wireless headset is connected.: My headset connects via USB transmitter. Some games have no trouble when my headset is connected while others don't work at all while it is connected. 364f4a41-af8b-49cc-8a28-3a8b0c3d6c76