Does Xbox support really care about their customers?

Discus and support Does Xbox support really care about their customers? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't think so. A fine example is when i was denied support and was told the only way for them to help is if i paid $300 for a hardware/software... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XXFLIP916XX, Nov 2, 2022.

1. XXFLIP916XX
    XXFLIP916XX Guest

I don't think so. A fine example is when i was denied support and was told the only way for them to help is if i paid $300 for a hardware/software issue! The issue is i had a online error code: 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0×90020007. Also a offline usb error code: E101 90020007 8B05000F. I contacted xbox support via telephone and spoke to a supervisor he said they could only help if i paid $300. Keep in mind i have a Xbox series x, he then said my Xbox is out of warranty. I asked if Microsoft can do me a favor and help me out one time with this issue. They said no, that's the customer support you'll be receiving from them. As a long time customer buying consoles/services, I'm just disappointed and disgusted with Microsoft. You guys are [mod removed]

:)

XXFLIP916XX, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Um some stuff Win User

Some guy hacked my account. I hear I'm not the only one.

I never said he logged into my account without my info. I contacted support but it won't really help. A customer support agent even verified that Microsoft won't do anything unless it's a major issue in the company. Out of all the Xbox customers, about 0.00001%
    of the people are hacked by this guy. It's really sad that they don't care about the well-being of their customers. -.-
  3. TaIiysin Win User

Xbox One: Witcher 3: Error 0x87de2726 (2)

I have not been able to play the witcher 3 for hours. I called support, the guy was awful, condescending, rude and had no answers other than "it's the game company's fault, not ours"

Tried to complain about him, no one cares. Xbox does not care about its customers.
  4. JakeVelez Win User

Does Microsoft just not care about their customers?

Then why would someone log into my account and change my gamertag? Lmao how are you gonna tell me someone didnt change my tamertag
  5. Smwutches Win User

Does Microsoft care about its customers?

Please keep an eye on your original thread and refrain from creating duplicate threads.
  6. CyTeK1978 Win User

Does Microsoft just not care about their customers?

i dont think that anyone has taken your gamertag. you know that you can now use same gamertags with a #NUMBER ?
Thema:

1. Does Xbox support really care about their customers? - Similar Threads - Does support really

2. Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?: Does the Xbox series x support Dolby vision playback for the 4k blu ray disc movies ? not streaming capability I seem to be able to activate HDR but not Dolby vision for movie discs , is there a...
  3. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...
  4. Does this monitor support the series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does this monitor support the series s?: A 24" monitor support the 120hz? because I saw this one video of someone using a 165hz monitor and the xbox doesn't support it so i've just been 2nd guessing it f2af81b6-4d00-4b95-8d1b-fa6e698bed16
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  6. Does Xbox cloud gaming support 2 controllers at the same time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox cloud gaming support 2 controllers at the same time?: Trying to play fifa with my friend but I don’t know if xcloud supports local multiplayer 88b5b1ae-62bd-49b2-a5b2-989de4c9b409
  7. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  8. Does the Xbox series X support a 100hz monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox series X support a 100hz monitor?: I bought a 100hz monitor for my Xbox but I only have the option for 60fps f4abc8a5-f55e-44cc-82da-7d1b06efdf7a
  9. Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?: Is it possible if I get refunded for asking Xbox support about reverting gamertag to previous and change to other one for free? 0a33d492-3da4-4bcd-ba10-38f73a3b3efd
  10. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...