does xbox series supports external blu-ray?

Discus and support does xbox series supports external blu-ray? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; does xbox series supports external blu-ray? kinda confused, some says yes and others it doesn't. and if it supports blu Ray where can I buy one?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AqilM.M, Mar 26, 2023.

1. AqilM.M
    AqilM.M Guest

does xbox series supports external blu-ray? kinda confused, some says yes and others it doesn't. and if it supports blu Ray where can I buy one?

:)

AqilM.M, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The games will play from the disc drive. That specific app is just for when you play a movie disc.
  3. AqilM.M Win User

"The games will play from the disc drive" so if I buy blu Ray drive and connect it to my xbox it would run game discs?
  4. Smwutches Win User

That's what's used to play movies from discs on a console that has a disc drive.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I assume you mean an external bluray drive? If so, no. It does not support it.
  6. AqilM.M Win User

yes I meant it. then what is blu Ray app in Microsoft store?
Thema:

1. does xbox series supports external blu-ray? - Similar Threads - does series supports

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  4. Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?: Does the Xbox series x support Dolby vision playback for the 4k blu ray disc movies ? not streaming capability I seem to be able to activate HDR but not Dolby vision for movie discs , is there a...
  5. Does this monitor support the series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does this monitor support the series s?: A 24" monitor support the 120hz? because I saw this one video of someone using a 165hz monitor and the xbox doesn't support it so i've just been 2nd guessing it f2af81b6-4d00-4b95-8d1b-fa6e698bed16
  6. Does the Xbox series X support a 100hz monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox series X support a 100hz monitor?: I bought a 100hz monitor for my Xbox but I only have the option for 60fps f4abc8a5-f55e-44cc-82da-7d1b06efdf7a
  7. Xbox series X does not support streaming ROBLOX games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox series X does not support streaming ROBLOX games: i have tried to stream roblox on my xbox series x and it closes the stream or goes black when i enter a game, i have tried starting up the stream while in the lobby and while in the main menu, my...
  8. xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error: i have seen that portugal is supported in the microsoft rewards program, but when i open the xbox rewards on xbox it says that the market is not supported. b4032b97-b198-447e-84db-262a3258479f
  9. Does Xbox Series X Support 1000hz Polling Rate

in XboX Insiders
    Does Xbox Series X Support 1000hz Polling Rate: Whenever I use a keyboard and mouse on my Series X in games and applications, I experience shudder and lag. It feels like the Xbox is not using the full polling rate of my mouse. So I was...
  10. Does Xbox Series X Support 1000hz Polling Rate

in XboX Insiders
    Does Xbox Series X Support 1000hz Polling Rate: Whenever I use a keyboard and mouse on my Series X in games such as MW2, I experience shudder and lag. It feels like the Xbox is not using the full polling rate of my mouse. So I was wondering,...