Does Xbox region lock matchmaking for Black Ops 3?

Discus and support Does Xbox region lock matchmaking for Black Ops 3? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got a series S here in South Africa and bought Call of Duty : Black Ops 3 and Infinite Warfare. Neither game works online, just sits for hours... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Arcade Hustle, May 18, 2021.

  1. Does Xbox region lock matchmaking for Black Ops 3?


    So I got a series S here in South Africa and bought Call of Duty : Black Ops 3 and Infinite Warfare.

    Neither game works online, just sits for hours finding matches, NAT is open

    using fiber, you can't find anything to play. Does the Xbox region lock you or something?

    If you're gonna sell dead region locked online games for $60 a piece then just go ahead and pull out of the EMEA REGION entirely before someone sues you.

    PS4 works perfectly fine.

    :)
     
    Arcade Hustle, May 18, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Does Xbox region lock matchmaking for Black Ops 3?

  3. UneasyJmitchell Win User
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    ghosts will have lag comp.....

  5. ngocphi Win User

    xbox store problem

    Are you accessing it from the black ops store or the xbox store

    For season pass holders you MUST DOWNLOAD from within the black ops store that is wirh any season pass games

    The Xbox store content is for individual purchase not season pass

    Those.voids most problems.with the region lock

    Keep in mind blackops itself is region locked and language locked and console.region locked

    If you are trying to access other language content it won't work

    Blackops.languages must.match your region and it.goes.by your physical region and your account region along with console region yes it a 4 region checks

    yes it's specific to blackops games
  6. mizklon Win User

    Will it play???

    I doubt that it will Black Ops 2 is definately one of the games that is region locked
Thema:

Does Xbox region lock matchmaking for Black Ops 3?

Loading...
  1. Does Xbox region lock matchmaking for Black Ops 3? - Similar Threads - Does region lock

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions: So the title describes practically everything, I can't use discord on my xbox, the discord tab just isn't there, but when I switch regions or console location the tab is there and I can use...
  8. Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?: Am kind of frustrated that this recurring issue happens, where some selected games are not available for whatever reason to play. Those games simply not on the recently added list, i cant search...
  9. Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?: So for example can a person who has a PAL copy of a game play online with someone that has a NTSC Copy? b0c05c5a-0719-448e-a5bd-5bcafe42faaf
  10. If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?: I want to gift a friend a fortnite DLC add-on via the xbox store from my console, but they are in the EU, while i am US based. If i gift sed friend the DLC, would it be locjed to my region, do...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. black ops 3 cant find match pc 2020

    ,
  2. Black ops 3 region locked xbox