Does xbox really suck this bad or do I have a lemon?
Discus and support Does xbox really suck this bad or do I have a lemon? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I got an xbox one for Christmas. We have two ps4''s in the house, but decided we wanted an xbox on for games exclusive only on the xbox. So I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InvolvedNote394, May 7, 2017.
Thema:
Does xbox really suck this bad or do I have a lemon?
Loading...
-
Does xbox really suck this bad or do I have a lemon? - Similar Threads - Does really suck
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?
in XboX InsidersDoes unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they... -
Does any one know how to fix messed up and really dark display colors?
in XBoX on ConsolesDoes any one know how to fix messed up and really dark display colors?: [img] Whenever I change my TV picture mode from movie to anything else, the display gets all messed up. I've tried a few ways but I cant seem to fix it. I have also tried restarting my Xbox and... -
Sounds like I have no idea what any of this really does
in XboX InsidersSounds like I have no idea what any of this really does: I have a set of steel series arctis 9xs. They have EQ settings on them. Should I have those off if I'm using atmos or something like that? Furthermore I have no idea if I should use atmos, sonic,...