Does XBOX provide extended warranties for their Elite Series 2 (core) controllers?

Discus and support Does XBOX provide extended warranties for their Elite Series 2 (core) controllers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does XBOX provide extended warranties for their Elite Series 2 (core) controllers? I like the controllers, own the Elite Series 1 and Series 2 (full).... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BuddiesDaddy, Mar 17, 2023.

  1. BuddiesDaddy
    BuddiesDaddy Guest

    Does XBOX provide extended warranties for their Elite Series 2 (core) controllers?


    Does XBOX provide extended warranties for their Elite Series 2 (core) controllers? I like the controllers, own the Elite Series 1 and Series 2 (full). But after a year or so of use, they tend to start drifting, or the silicon grip covers start coming off. Don't mind paying for the extended warranty if the price is reasonable.

    :)
     
    BuddiesDaddy, Mar 17, 2023
    #1
  2. Dericka Win User

    Does XBOX provide extended warranties for their Elite Series 2 (core) controllers?

  3. andrewGiorlando Win User

    Xbox elite series 2 controller

    They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

    Hello zachariah535,

    Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

    an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
  5. Frankalore the Merci Win User

    Best xbox one controller?

    I would recommend an Elite series 2 WITH A WARRANTY. The series 2 is a nice controller to own but has a history of breaking down at the worst times. If you get an extended warranty it will make the purchase worth it.
  6. Hamna.S Win User

    What is my warranty on a controller

Thema:

Does XBOX provide extended warranties for their Elite Series 2 (core) controllers?

Loading...
  1. Does XBOX provide extended warranties for their Elite Series 2 (core) controllers? - Similar Threads - Does provide extended

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Why does xbox payment only provide Chinese Alipay in Hong Kong?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does xbox payment only provide Chinese Alipay in Hong Kong?: I have been confused. Why does xbox provide Chinese Alipay in Hong Kong instead of Hong Kong Alipay? (The reason for using Hong Kong Alipay is because it is the only tool that can pay online...
  9. Why does Microsoft fail so spectacularly to provide decent support for their products?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft fail so spectacularly to provide decent support for their products?: I have nothing but issues when it comes to microsoft hardware, like it is second to absolutely no one when it comes to **** quality. To add insult to injury, their support structure is an abject...
  10. Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...: Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for subscription but make it impossible to access customer service via phone or online chat support....