Does XBOX provide extended warranties for their Elite Series 2 (core) controllers?

Discus and support Does XBOX provide extended warranties for their Elite Series 2 (core) controllers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does XBOX provide extended warranties for their Elite Series 2 (core) controllers? I like the controllers, own the Elite Series 1 and Series 2 (full).... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BuddiesDaddy, Mar 17, 2023.

1. BuddiesDaddy
    BuddiesDaddy Guest

Does XBOX provide extended warranties for their Elite Series 2 (core) controllers?

Does XBOX provide extended warranties for their Elite Series 2 (core) controllers? I like the controllers, own the Elite Series 1 and Series 2 (full). But after a year or so of use, they tend to start drifting, or the silicon grip covers start coming off. Don't mind paying for the extended warranty if the price is reasonable.

:)

BuddiesDaddy, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

3. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

Hello zachariah535,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
  5. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Best xbox one controller?

I would recommend an Elite series 2 WITH A WARRANTY. The series 2 is a nice controller to own but has a history of breaking down at the worst times. If you get an extended warranty it will make the purchase worth it.
  6. Hamna.S Win User

What is my warranty on a controller

Thema:

1. Does XBOX provide extended warranties for their Elite Series 2 (core) controllers? - Similar Threads - Does provide extended

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  6. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  7. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  8. How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x: I go to my dads on a Thursday and Sunday and take my xbox series X which obviously has a hdmi port, the port has broke twice over the past 2 years because of this because i forgot to take the hdmi...
  9. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  10. Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...: Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for subscription but make it impossible to access customer service via phone or online chat support....