Does xbox plan to upgrade the enforcement system down the road?
Discus and support Does xbox plan to upgrade the enforcement system down the road? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does xbox plan on upgrading their enforcement system down the road. Cause right now it kinda doesn't work that well. I have friends that have been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshNGames, Jun 28, 2023.
Thema:
Does xbox plan to upgrade the enforcement system down the road?
Loading...
-
Does xbox plan to upgrade the enforcement system down the road? - Similar Threads - Does plan upgrade
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
What plans does Microsoft have for dealing with hackers and cheaters in regards to...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat plans does Microsoft have for dealing with hackers and cheaters in regards to...: What plans does Microsoft have for dealing with hackers and cheaters in regards to multiplayer gaming? ef9d1378-8485-4729-ac0c-226602b9bf01 -
Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the... -
Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.: Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57 -
Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...: I’ve recently been playing rainbow with no problems but today when trying to load into a match, xbox keeps asking me to choose a game pass plan. The thing is I don’t need a game pass to play... -
When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhen does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2...: When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2 controller? LB/RB is used for swapping weapons and dropping items in so many games... I'm tired of...