Does Xbox One X normally make shellcode system calls?

Discus and support Does Xbox One X normally make shellcode system calls? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My router's Threat Prevention reports that something is causing the xbox one x to make a system call. The Source IP for this 74.125.9.135 which is a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MarkTiede, Dec 12, 2022.

  1. MarkTiede
    MarkTiede Guest

    Does Xbox One X normally make shellcode system calls?


    My router's Threat Prevention reports that something is causing the xbox one x to make a system call. The Source IP for this 74.125.9.135 which is a google one. Here is the detail information (as cryptic as it may be):

    Is this normal or is this nefarious activity?

    :)
     
    MarkTiede, Dec 12, 2022
    #1
  2. MarkTiede Win User

    Does Xbox One X normally make shellcode system calls?

    Or, it may be a true positive. And I should keep blocking it, even if it doesn't do anything to current version of Xbox One X.

    The question is, is this normal operation?
  3. Georges C. Win User

    Does Xbox One X normally make shellcode system calls?

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello MarkTiede, as far as we know the console doesn't do anything similar, when we are referring to games and applications with downloads made by the Xbox store.

    In that case your router may have what we call a false positive, that is, it identifies something that is not harmful as a threat.

    However, if you use your console to browse the internet, you may end up entering certain sites that have this type of resource, however, as the Xbox system is closed, there is no risk of it catching a virus.
  4. whiteandshiny Win User

    Xbox One X fan noise

  5. Internet Expert Win User

    xbox one x cooling fan speed up with noise!!!

    It is normal for the cooling fan to get a bit louder when you’re playing a game. This is especially true when you’re playing “Xbox One X Enhanced” titles, as these particular games make the most use out of the system hardware with the 4K graphics and such.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

    Xbox one X fan noise

    As far as I could tell with mine, it's normal since it has a different kind of cooling system (liquid cooling) compared to the other Xbox Ones.

    My One X is typically dead silent. Only during games does it start to have that ebb and flow of a very occasional, brief burst of "swoosh"!
Thema:

Does Xbox One X normally make shellcode system calls?

Loading...
  1. Does Xbox One X normally make shellcode system calls? - Similar Threads - Does normally shellcode

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Does Minecraft Preview saves on normal Minecraft when the update is out

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Minecraft Preview saves on normal Minecraft when the update is out: Hi I am basically playing Minecraft preview on bedrock playstation rn. Me and my friend are playing hardcore, My question is does our world save to normal Minecraft when Minecraft preview is done...
  9. Does dev mode work on a normal Xbox one?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does dev mode work on a normal Xbox one?: I want to know it because I only see tutorials of people doing it on Xbox series s/x, and I really Sonys want to waste 20 dollars on a thing that doesn’t work in my console. submitted by...
  10. Why does my account not allow me to change my primary alias to my gmail? normally this...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account not allow me to change my primary alias to my gmail? normally this...: We were unable to make ###@gmail.com your primary alias. Please try again later. This has been ongoing for nearly a month or more cf2aeaf8-61bc-4fd3-9b25-7d01e5aa7f91