Does Xbox One X finally support USB headsets and HDMI-CEC?

Discus and support Does Xbox One X finally support USB headsets and HDMI-CEC? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello As the title reads, are we finally getting support for USB headsets and HDMI-CEC, or is it better to just buy PS4 Pro? There really is no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mikko Saarinen, Nov 5, 2017.

  1. Does Xbox One X finally support USB headsets and HDMI-CEC?


    Hello

    As the title reads, are we finally getting support for USB headsets and HDMI-CEC, or is it better to just buy PS4 Pro?

    There really is no excuse for missing either, or the console is already outdated as h3ll.

    Thanks.

    Mikko

    :)
     
    Mikko Saarinen, Nov 5, 2017
    #1
  2. Leo._187
    Leo._187 Guest
    Xbox one X headset compatability

    I am aware that the first gen xbox one does not support some usb/wireless headsets and would like to know if the Xbox one X can. I had purchased a Razer Man o war wireless headset without researching only to find out xbox one doesnt support this wireless
    headset. Its a deciding factor for me to buy the console and would really like to know the capabilities of the xbox one x besides the graphical components.
     
    Leo._187, Nov 5, 2017
    #2
  3. KampfSauOink
    KampfSauOink Guest
    KampfSauOink, Nov 5, 2017
    #3
  4. leadboot Win User

    One Guide and Windows Media Center PC (HTPC)

    Most PC Graphics Cards if any Do Not Support CEC so it's unlikely you will be able to change channel using Windows Media centre via HDMI. You can However buy CEC adapter like this. www.pulse-eight.com/.../usb-hdmi-cec-adapter
  5. IceStorm III Win User

    Does Xbox One Live TV work with OTA Digital Tuners?

    Xbox One supports HDMI-CEC.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Xbox one won't turn on my insiginia tv when I turn the console on

    Hi TexasMaster9351! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    HDMI-CEC is supported only on Xbox One X, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X. You must also enable HDMI-CEC on your TV.

    Xbox Series X|S consoles can use an HDMI feature called Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) to send commands to and from CEC-enabled devices (such as TVs and AVRs) that are connected to the console.

    This feature can be turned on and off via the TV & A/V power options settings screen. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, then go to Profile & system > Settings > General > Sleep mode & startup > TV & A/V power options.
  7. St0ckton Win User

    Not auto-switching to HDMI input source

    Xbox has created a new feedback.xbox.com site that allows users to post ideas and is voting based. Top voted posts move to the top and are supposedly addressed sooner. I've posted a new "Idea" to Add HDMI-CEC Support to Xbox One; please go here and vote
    for it!
    xbox.uservoice.com/.../6033181-add-hdmi-cec-support-to-xbox-one
  8. St0ckton Win User

    HDMI CEC

    Xbox has created a new feedback.xbox.com site that allows users to post ideas and is voting based. Top voted posts move to the top and are supposedly addressed sooner. I've posted a new "Idea" to Add HDMI-CEC Support to Xbox One; please go here and vote
    for it!
    xbox.uservoice.com/.../6033181-add-hdmi-cec-support-to-xbox-one
Thema:

Does Xbox One X finally support USB headsets and HDMI-CEC?

Loading...
  1. Does Xbox One X finally support USB headsets and HDMI-CEC? - Similar Threads - Does finally support

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  9. Does deal between Microsoft and ActiBlizz mean that I could finally play PGR games on Xbox...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does deal between Microsoft and ActiBlizz mean that I could finally play PGR games on Xbox...: Iirc PGR franchise was owned by Activison Blizzard after Bizzare buyout. Now Microsoft doesn't had any excuses to not put these games into backward compatibility. So now I wonder how good PGR 2...
  10. Xbox App not detecting Gaming Services, and once it finally does detect it, games won't...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App not detecting Gaming Services, and once it finally does detect it, games won't...: For the past 3 months I have been battling with my xbox app and gaming services, when I open the xbox app, it tells me I require gaming services to be downloaded to play and install games, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. does xbox one x support hdmi cec

    ,
  2. does xbox series x offer usb headset support

    ,
  3. does xbox series x support usb headsets

    ,
  4. does xbox one x support usb headsets,
  5. does xbox one x suport hdmi cec,
  6. does xbox one x support usb headphones,
  7. does xbox x support usb headsets,
  8. xbox one usb headset support,
  9. xbox one x hdmi cec,
  10. usb headset on xbox one x,
  11. does the xbox one x support usb sound,
  12. xbox one x support usb headsets