Does xbox one hdd use a proprietary connector?

Discus and support Does xbox one hdd use a proprietary connector? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was thinking about fixing my xbox one myself but I need to know if the hdd uses a sata or a molex connector because that will make my life so much... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jddatdj, Aug 2, 2019.

  1. jddatdj
    jddatdj Guest

    Does xbox one hdd use a proprietary connector?


    I was thinking about fixing my xbox one myself but I need to know if the hdd uses a sata or a molex connector because that will make my life so much easier. Cheers in advance.

    Jack

    :)
     
    jddatdj, Aug 2, 2019
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Does xbox one hdd use a proprietary connector?

    As self-repair is a violation of the terms of service, that's not something that can be discussed on the forums.
  3. waternut13134 Win User

    Using your smart phone as a mic for the xbox one

    Microsoft is using a specialy proprietary connector so this wouldn't work.
  4. Elohmn Win User

    What are your thoughts with the Xbox One Slim?

    Ah yes, the "adapter" program. Kinda like the one they used to allow Files to be moved from the old MS Xbox 360 proprietary HDD to their new Xbox 360 proprietary HDD. Elephant in the room says, Kinect is dead.

    Oh, I am the only one who noticed the price of the larger HDD is a little skewed when simply considering using a much cheaper existing external HDD with larger capacity?
  5. Internet Expert Win User

    Kinect One for Xbox 360

    I think the Xbox One and Xbox 360 Kinect sensors use completely different, proprietary connectors, so compatibility between the Xbox One Kinect Sensor and the Xbox 360 sensor is not there, and there would be no special adapters available as well.
  6. Frathos Win User

    Defragment hard drive

    All HDD or SSD drives that you use to save games on Xbox One consoles are formatted with a proprietary format. You will be unable to defrag those drives because there is no utility to do so for this Xbox proprietary format.
Thema:

Does xbox one hdd use a proprietary connector?

Loading...
  1. Does xbox one hdd use a proprietary connector? - Similar Threads - Does hdd proprietary

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Why does Assassin's Creed Shadows keep downloading onto an HDD instead of an SSD when I try...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Assassin's Creed Shadows keep downloading onto an HDD instead of an SSD when I try...: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but that didn't change anything. I also tried changing the download location, but that didn't work either. It won't let me add a screenshot because it...
  10. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...