Does Xbox One have a CinemaNow app for the US?

Discus and support Does Xbox One have a CinemaNow app for the US? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am seeing conflicting information across sites. CinemaNow seems to say yes (https://us.cinemanow.com/devices) but the Xbox.com site seems to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by davedal, Feb 22, 2017.

  1. davedal
    davedal Guest

    Does Xbox One have a CinemaNow app for the US?


    I am seeing conflicting information across sites. CinemaNow seems to say yes (https://us.cinemanow.com/devices) but the Xbox.com site seems to reference it available for Xbox360 only. Is there a definitive answer? I am hoping there is a US available Xbox
    One app.

    Thanks

    :)
     
    davedal, Feb 22, 2017
    #1
  2. ERitter47
    ERitter47 Guest
    Cinemanow

    I would like to use Cinemanow on my Xbox one. On line it says there is an app for Cinemanow. When I go to Apps and do a search it doesn't find anything. Am I doing something wrong or is the App not yet available.

    Thanks,



    Ed
     
    ERitter47, Feb 22, 2017
    #2
  3. CinemaNow for Xbox One

    Does anyone know for certain if CinemaNow works on Xbox One??? My lovely wife wants to rent a movie and CinemaNow is much cheaper than using the default program that comes with Xbox One.... Thanks in advance, (A happy Xbox wife is a happy Xbox life...)
    Steve
     
    Never2Old4XBOX1, Feb 22, 2017
    #3
  4. AxiomAion Win User

    CinemaNow

    I confirmed with CinemaNow that they are NOT offering HD via the XBox app. Since VUDU seems to have the exact same movies, but in HD, I don't see the point of CinemaNow. You can also browse titles and rent/buy directly from the VUDU app, which you can't
    do from CinemaNow.

    I guess selection, rental window and pricing will determine what to rent/buy via Zune or VUDU.
  5. Lipsync Lizard Win User

    CinemaNow

    The CinemaNow app came out Tuesday (1-24-12) in the us.
  6. Lipsync Lizard Win User

    CinemaNow

    This is nothing like netflix because You need to have to sign up for it then you have to browse stuff on there web page then buy or rent the videos and then they'll go to your my library in the cinemanow app. The cinemanow app on the xbox 360 isn't working
    correctly at the moment. Because I downloaded some videos for free then I go to the app and then to my library and the white loading circle is still loading and doesn't do anything.
  7. vX Sovereign Xv Win User

    Will Flixster be an app available on Xbox One?

    You can also use CinemaNow to view your ultra violet library. That's what I use on the Xbox one.
  8. Misses Joust Win User

    Is Cinemanow ever coming to Xbox One?

    G'day Health! It is up to the app providers to release those apps on Xbox One. I recommend you reach out to
    CinemaNow and let them know you're interested!
Thema:

Does Xbox One have a CinemaNow app for the US?

Loading...
  1. Does Xbox One have a CinemaNow app for the US? - Similar Threads - Does CinemaNow app

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]