Does Xbox One guitar hero live disc work on Series X

Discus and support Does Xbox One guitar hero live disc work on Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does Xbox One guitar hero live disc work on Series X 8d3992cf-0457-4010-8595-6016d32b7ff5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JESMOKEALOT, Apr 20, 2022.

  1. JESMOKEALOT
    JESMOKEALOT Guest

    Does Xbox One guitar hero live disc work on Series X


    Does Xbox One guitar hero live disc work on Series X

    :)
     
    JESMOKEALOT, Apr 20, 2022
    #1
  2. ismael Morales1 Win User

    Guitar Hero on Xbox Series X

    Do you know if the guitar from guitar hero live on xbox one works on xbox series x?
  3. EmmaLouise5 Win User

    Guitar hero games on Xbox series X

    Can I play rock band using Xbox series X controller without the need of a guitar or can I use a my guitar hero guitar from my Xbox one
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Delete

    There is no Guitar Hero drums for the Series X or S. There is Rock Band drum kits for the Xbox One, which should work on the Series X|S consoles, but as SwordofWhedon said, they are now expensive, and can be very hard to find now.
  5. Allan Noe Cruz Vivas Win User

    Guitar Hero on Xbox Series X

    can you please confirm this?

    I have a Xbox Series X and will like to buy a guitar hero, but want to be sure if it will work on it.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Does Xbox One guitar hero live disc work on Series X

    Hi JESMOKEALOT, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Yes, it is playable on the Xbox Series X console as well.
Thema:

Does Xbox One guitar hero live disc work on Series X

Loading...
  1. Does Xbox One guitar hero live disc work on Series X - Similar Threads - Does guitar hero

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]