Does Xbox live still work on Xbox 360 2020?

Discus and support Does Xbox live still work on Xbox 360 2020? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tired to get xbox live with a card but it didnt let me and know i put the card in this accout on microsoft and now i dont now how to get xbox live on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yes sirrr, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Yes sirrr
    Yes sirrr Guest

I tired to get xbox live with a card but it didnt let me and know i put the card in this accout on microsoft and now i dont now how to get xbox live on xbox 360 Does Xbox live still work on Xbox 360 2020? :(

:)

Yes sirrr, Sep 3, 2020
  2. cass 1 Win User

I too can not get my 360 to connect to live...I contacted Microsoft but no answer. It has been months now and still unable to connect.
  3. dempup Win User

Hi there.

Yes, live on x360 is still running :) You can always check the current status of services here: Xbox Live Status.

To check your current subscription, go to account.microsoft.com.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

does Xbox 360 live still work

Thank you, SuperHero!

Have a great week, and count on us!
  5. SuperHeroRC Win User

xbox 360 live doesn't work on my xbox 360 and i don't know why do you have any suggestions that can help me thank you
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

SuperHero, Yes my friend.

Xbox 360 live is still active normally.

What happens is that not all games have their servers active.

But Live is active and without a date to end

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
Thema:

1. Does Xbox live still work on Xbox 360 2020? - Similar Threads - Does live still

2. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  3. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  4. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc
  5. Why does the xbox 360 xbox Live connection test not working for me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox 360 xbox Live connection test not working for me: I just bought a game for the xbox 360 since it's ending in a year and booted the game up, once I quit the game, it didn't let me connect to xbox Live, it always fails the xbox live connection test...
  6. How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking: I don’t understand what is offensive about this image, it’s absolutely shocking I get banned for this [img] 067151cc-b4d5-4ee1-8d62-1075ac518ecf
  7. Does anyone know how to live stream to YouTube from XSX?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to live stream to YouTube from XSX?: So I have access to My Logi Webcam, TV, Xbox Series X along with a few cords (HDMI adapters), and if need be an HP Laptop. I'm trying to figure out how to stream to YouTube from the Xbox there has...
  8. Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?: So for the past 2-3 days, whenever I post a looking for group post in a party, as soon as I go back into the menu using the hone button, the party tab just says "party encountered an error" and I...
  9. Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...: Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been interrupted if I'm actually connected? ba3926af-0fcf-4032-963d-e0e473da5eed
  10. Paid for Xbox live but still not able to play. Does anyone have any ideas of the issues?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Paid for Xbox live but still not able to play. Does anyone have any ideas of the issues?...: Paid for Xbox live but it still won’t let me play. Tired to contact Xbox but I seem to hit a block at every stage. The website is confusing! Hi ec549634-16f1-46cd-9e9d-405637ebeb6c