Does Xbox LIVE/Microsoft give second chances?

Discus and support Does Xbox LIVE/Microsoft give second chances? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone. I'm Daniel, but call me Danny. Basically, I have an old account which was banned quite a while back, early 2015 I believe. I had spent a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TetrroHD, Aug 1, 2021.

1. TetrroHD
    TetrroHD Guest

Hey everyone. I'm Daniel, but call me Danny.

Basically, I have an old account which was banned quite a while back, early 2015 I believe. I had spent a lot of money on that account, had it since 2012 and lost a lot of game progress too. Reason why I was banned was because I used to be part of the Ambassador's Program and back then, kids used to think we were basically Microsoft, so like the 13 year old I was at the time, a user needed help signing into his account and I basically had asked for his email and password which resulted in me being permanently banned until the year 9999.

It was the first time I had being permanently banned. I had seen it happen to other people on Youtube but never thought it would happen to me you know?

At the moment, I miss that account a lot, I tried so many methods to try and get unbanned but to no avail. I even made sob stories in microsoft chat support sessions so that they'd feel bad and unban me but that didn't work either lol.

I'm 19 now turning 20 later this month. It's been quite the journey so far on Xbox despite my past behaviour.

Thing is, I signed into that banned account on the enforcement website and it says I have a perfect record for some reason. I refreshed the page countless times, signed out and back in 3 times, still says the same thing.

I tried to contact Microsoft support but their chat system is glitched out for me so I'm hoping someone will help me resolve my problem here, whether it be a fellow gamer or a Xbox/Microsoft employee/technician.

I'll skip to my main point:

Does Xbox LIVE/Microsoft have any sort of mercy system in place? Can something be done about my banned account? A second chance under certain conditions? A way to redeem myself? I honestly want my account back so bad but it's literally impossible unless someone with a bit of emotion from the Xbox/Microsoft team actually decides to unban me. The account's gamertag was CaptainDan110.

Anyways, I hope someone sees this and helps me out.

Hope to hear from just about anyone soon.

- Danny

:)

TetrroHD, Aug 1, 2021
  2. TetrroHD Win User

Thanks Smwutches. I was expecting a reply like yours, it's the only sort of reply I ever got for this issue anyways lol.

But once again, thanks. Basically just confirms it all now. That account is a memory now.

Onto better things I suppose :)
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would have had to contact the enforcement team at the time of the ban to see about having it lifted. As it's been well over 12 months since the ban was issued, that would no longer be possible. Even then, based on what you've said, it's highly unlikely they would have lifted the ban.
  4. AG3NT FL0R1DA Win User

My Xbox One is stuck on an update with no option of restart or power off, for two days now. what can i do? o

If your Xbox does not give you an option to shut off then try to hold the Xbox button that is on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. If that does not work then you may have to unplug the console. Chances are the update will start back
    up from where it left off, but there is a chance that it will restart.
  5. KinecTournament Win User

Cool and Fun website for all Kinect fans

Curently giving away codes for 2800 Microsoft xbox live points...dont miss chance to register :)
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Second Chance

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

For info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible you need to go to the enforcement site
    here

Your rep has nothing to do with whether you can be suspended/banned.
Thema:

1. Does Xbox LIVE/Microsoft give second chances? - Similar Threads - Does LIVE Microsoft

2. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  3. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  4. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  5. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc
  6. Why does the xbox 360 xbox Live connection test not working for me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox 360 xbox Live connection test not working for me: I just bought a game for the xbox 360 since it's ending in a year and booted the game up, once I quit the game, it didn't let me connect to xbox Live, it always fails the xbox live connection test...
  7. How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking: I don’t understand what is offensive about this image, it’s absolutely shocking I get banned for this [img] 067151cc-b4d5-4ee1-8d62-1075ac518ecf
  8. Does anyone know how to live stream to YouTube from XSX?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to live stream to YouTube from XSX?: So I have access to My Logi Webcam, TV, Xbox Series X along with a few cords (HDMI adapters), and if need be an HP Laptop. I'm trying to figure out how to stream to YouTube from the Xbox there has...
  9. Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?: So for the past 2-3 days, whenever I post a looking for group post in a party, as soon as I go back into the menu using the hone button, the party tab just says "party encountered an error" and I...
  10. Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...: Xbox support is deliberately trying to make us not use it. I have been trying to reach a live chat agent for the past 20 minutes but the endless circles deliberately deny me it, All i have is the...