Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in...

Discus and support Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I play on PC with friends that play on xbox and i talk to them using the party system from the Xbox game bar. Some of them stream and said that i need... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jayden Drugan, Aug 18, 2023.

1. Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in...

I play on PC with friends that play on xbox and i talk to them using the party system from the Xbox game bar. Some of them stream and said that i need to allow my audio to be included so they can hear me but i cannot find the option to enable this anywhere in the settings.They are all on xbox and can find it no problem, is this an option using the PC party?

:)

Jayden Drugan, Aug 18, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in my Party?

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

Choose Privacy, and under App Permissions, select Microphone. Make sure Xbox Game Bar is turned on.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  3. PrezidentGarth Win User

Audio Issue - Using Xbox Companion to Stream to Youtube via OBS

Im also having this issue. I did figure out how to get my steelseries 9x to play party audio and my mic audio. I had to allow game bar access to my mic. My problem now is the game audio doesnt come through the stream.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

PC Xbox App - Voice Party - Streaming

Hi AdamBaum14! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You need to include your audio trough the Xbox game bar, press start+G then in the party widget you will have the button to include your party audio if he has the option active in his stream
  5. ​Jamie​ Win User

How can I use my voice in my friends twitch stream?

Well if he's streaming on twitch you need to be in a party with your friend. Once you are... open up the party where it shows who's in the party and etc.. there should be an option where it says "Include my audio" Click it and your audio should be joined in with the stream.
  6. cason����tay Win User

xbox party chat not working in stream

he is on pc and my audio goes through on his stream fine but his will not go through to my stream and on pc he does not have the option to include his audio. and he uses stream labs for his stream but i stream straight from twitch.
Thema:

Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in...

1. Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in... - Similar Threads - Does game bar

2. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  3. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  4. game Bar does not record my microphone properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    game Bar does not record my microphone properly: When recording a game via Game Bar, my voice sounds somewhat broken on the clip. my mic works perfectly fine, and it only sounds broken on the recording. It is also only my mic audio, not the...
  5. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  6. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  7. My Game Bar recording does not work unless I turn it off and back on in settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Game Bar recording does not work unless I turn it off and back on in settings.: When I go to open Game bar with a game running and go to record what happened its always grayed out saying its "Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or File explorer". When I...
  8. "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?: Every time I take 30 second clips with the "record what happened" option in the Xbox Game Bar, the microphone doesn't work and doesn't take it, causing the clip to not have my voice. When I record...
  9. Why does Xbox game bar mute audio when I start a recording?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game bar mute audio when I start a recording?: When I open Xbox Game bar it never remembers which device I set for default output or input device on either the Mix or Voice tab. When I record a clip or Start a recording it auto mutes and I'm...
  10. Does anyone know how to fix the Game Bar that will not open with Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix the Game Bar that will not open with Windows 11?: Game Bar no longer opens when I use the shortcut Windows + G. I have gone into my apps, uninstalled the game bar, and reinstalled it. This did not work either. Upon clicking the shortcut on my...