Does Xbox Family pass only work on 2 consoles?

Discus and support Does Xbox Family pass only work on 2 consoles? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; 5 Friends bought the Xbox family pass thinking we were all going to be able to play on our separate consoles (and PCs). We only get it to work on 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Tristan van Wyk, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Does Xbox Family pass only work on 2 consoles?

5 Friends bought the Xbox family pass thinking we were all going to be able to play on our separate consoles (and PCs). We only get it to work on 2 consoles? Is this part of the family pass or did I miss something?

:)

Tristan van Wyk, Jun 4, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Great news to hear, and for those who have been wondering where this package is available everywhere, this is one of the reasons why. They're still shaking out the bugs before mass deployment,
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Thanks. I would recommend that they double check https://account.microsoft.com/services to make sure the system is listing them properly as having the membership then try powercycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down to see if that helps.

If it does not then their best bet would be to contact support via https://support.xbox.com/contact-us. Once they get to a fellow gamer they can ask to be escalated to a Microsoft Advocate for more help.
  4. Tristan van Wyk Win User

Yes, we all live in the same city.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Glad to hear it and thanks for the info. If it's still an issue after that then please use the link I posted. :)
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Thanks for the info. Are all people in the same country? For F&F all participants need to be in the same country.
Thema:

1. Does Xbox Family pass only work on 2 consoles? - Similar Threads - Does Family pass

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.: I tried to watch hulu one day, started up the controller and console like normal, was able to open hulu with the buttons but after that all buttons except L3 R3 RT LT stopped working, I've tried...
  5. Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?: Hi! I have an Ultimate Pass, and I can play Cloud Gaming. My son wants to play Cloud Gaming. His account is set to the same home XBox as me. But his Online Gaming account still says he needs to...
  6. If you delete a family member from a family does it do anything?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If you delete a family member from a family does it do anything?: If you delete a account from a family group does it delete the account, or delete the game pass or anything from the account? efa9de54-405f-4c6a-ab8b-7e0c7bb7ae97
  7. Does removing a family member automatically remove the payment connected to it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does removing a family member automatically remove the payment connected to it?: Does removing a family member automatically remove the payment connected to it? (He recently turned 18 and is wanting to control his own account) i dont want my card on his account....
  8. Minecraft Launcher and Steam does not show up in Family Safety

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Launcher and Steam does not show up in Family Safety: I have made an account for my son and it works fine but I can't manage Steam or Minecraft from it. Neither shows up in Apps and Games. So I can't do anything with them. He can access Steam and...
  9. Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?: I have recently bought an Xbox 360 and have found that there are family settings on it which I do not have the code to. da9ff7b8-6016-4d1b-85e7-0e81c8f9307a
  10. Does gamepass spread across a family if bought by the parent?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does gamepass spread across a family if bought by the parent?: If the parent in the family purchases xbox game pass ultimate will the children in the family have access. 2720de8c-8245-4ee4-8dd1-d1aed8ad27c5