Does Xbox Elden Ring in the US support Chinese language option?

Discus and support Does Xbox Elden Ring in the US support Chinese language option? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thank you. I'm debating which platform to get this game on. 882d5189-51a2-41df-ba2f-0da73af02367 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FalteringRope52, Feb 15, 2022.

  1. Does Xbox Elden Ring in the US support Chinese language option?


    Thank you. I'm debating which platform to get this game on.

    :)
     
    FalteringRope52, Feb 15, 2022
    #1
  2. andersonpassos Win User

    Does Xbox Elden Ring in the US support Chinese language option?

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good afternoon

    yes sir, simplified and traditional chinese.
  3. DeniqL Win User

    Does the Xbox Series X Elden Ring digital game (Korean Store) support English audio and subtitles?

    Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Yes you should be able to by changing the system language and region. As long as it is digital since elden ring has a region lock in Asia
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    My Xbox One games won't show on my PC.

  5. Fatima_J Win User

    Elden ring crashing

    Hi Josh Showalter ,

    Good day!

    Thank you for your response and I do apologize for the inconvenience.

    In your case, since you already contact our live support and still did not fix the issue, I would suggest to reach out the developer of the game. This could be an applications issue.

    Just to let you know that we only have limited support than our live support since they have more advance tools to use.

    I suggest to reach out Elden ring support. ELDEN RING | Official Website (EN) (bandainamcoent.eu)

    Thank you for understanding.

    Truly Yours,

    Fatima

    Microsoft Moderator
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    How to change my Fifa language

    Want to change the language to chinese
    I don't know if there's a language option for Chinese, but I have the European version of the game, here the language options are English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and Portuguese.
Thema:

Does Xbox Elden Ring in the US support Chinese language option?

Loading...
  1. Does Xbox Elden Ring in the US support Chinese language option? - Similar Threads - Does Elden Ring

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Why does it not allow me to play Elden Ring?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it not allow me to play Elden Ring?: I downloaded and installed Elden Ring today and after it finished installing I tried launching the game, but it says that I do not own the game. I also checked the billing history and it says I...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox elden ring language digital