Does Xbox copy save data from games on external hard drives to the Cloud?
Discus and support Does Xbox copy save data from games on external hard drives to the Cloud? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I’ve had some issue regarding my hard drive. A friend gave me advice saying I should wipe my hard drive in irder to reset it. I would do this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexbedalex, Jun 5, 2020.
Thema:
Does Xbox copy save data from games on external hard drives to the Cloud?
Loading...
-
Does Xbox copy save data from games on external hard drives to the Cloud? - Similar Threads - Does copy save
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Why does my copy of Vigilante 8 arcade ask me to unlock full game when I clearly have the...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does my copy of Vigilante 8 arcade ask me to unlock full game when I clearly have the...: I own it on 360 and its denying me access to full game features 1c432437-33e3-43c9-b40b-04ee38244740 -
Why does my copy of Indycar Series 2005 not work on Xbox 360?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does my copy of Indycar Series 2005 not work on Xbox 360?: So I just bought Indycar Series 2005 on the Original Xbox to play on my 360, and I looked at the backwards compatible list and it was on it, so I put the game into the system and started it up and... -
Does a game code act like a digital copy of the game? If so, does that mean I can share it...
in XBoX Games and AppsDoes a game code act like a digital copy of the game? If so, does that mean I can share it...: Does a game code act like a digital copy of the game? If so, does that mean I can share it with family sharing? If I buy a game with a paper code, then will I be able to download that same game... -
Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone...
in XBoX Games and AppsHello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone...: Does anyone know how to copy and paste on Xbox during a game? Please tell me how to. ca72d928-d198-4314-9c03-7f0e22917f77 -
Why does my friend have to copy a game from his external to his internal hard drive?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does my friend have to copy a game from his external to his internal hard drive?: my friend has 600gb on his external hard drive but it wont let him play the games he has on it unless he copys them to his internal hard please help i really want to help him fix this i looked up...