Does xbox auto suspend you for an unreported message?

Discus and support Does xbox auto suspend you for an unreported message? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i was suspended for texting something to my freind that he didnt report. Was it automatically done? 365ac94e-7037-47c5-9dac-edf4e64dd927 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SUSPENDED ACCOUNT, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Does xbox auto suspend you for an unreported message?

i was suspended for texting something to my freind that he didnt report. Was it automatically done?

:)

SUSPENDED ACCOUNT, Jun 8, 2023
  2. SUSPENDED ACCOUNT Win User

Then why am i even talking to you. See you later drone.
  3. Smwutches Win User

There's literally nothing I can do. I don't work for Microsoft.
  4. SUSPENDED ACCOUNT Win User

Thats ridiculous. My friends not a sensitive crybaby and i dont deserve this suspention. Anyway you can help?
  5. Smwutches Win User

If it had profanity in it, it's possible it was caught by a filter and a suspension was applied.
  6. SUSPENDED ACCOUNT Win User

You are not a xbox drone. You are a human. You know this is stupid. Click a few buttons and help me please
Thema:

1. Does xbox auto suspend you for an unreported message? - Similar Threads - Does auto suspend

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  6. Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?: I have no clue what just happened, but I tried to open up Minecraft on Lunar Client and then again through the launcher and it had my microsoft account logged out. I then went through the xbox...
  7. When I sign into Xbox insider on PC does it make me auto join?

in XboX Insiders
    When I sign into Xbox insider on PC does it make me auto join?: Ok so this is sorta a part two to my last post, I found out I can only know if I’m apart of the Xbox insiders without my Xbox with me if I download the app on PC but a tutorial showed how I have...
  8. D pad auto scrolls down and the joystick does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    D pad auto scrolls down and the joystick does not work: Hi I have been having problems with my Xbox one. Whenever I turn it on the Xbox auto scrolls down and the joystick does not work when I control only the d pad. However the d pad auto scrolls it...
  9. When i join a xbox party it auto sets me to game chat and wont let me switch back. Does...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a xbox party it auto sets me to game chat and wont let me switch back. Does...: When I start or join a party I'm stuck in game chat and when I go to change it to party chat if just immediately changes it back 98462343-bf5d-4a99-92b3-3f3402b1a99e
  10. with the Grand Theft Auto V (xbox series X|S) bundle, does it include the online Optimised...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    with the Grand Theft Auto V (xbox series X|S) bundle, does it include the online Optimised...: im about to purchase the Gta x|s edition for new gen and im curious if it comes with the online new gen edition? 4b9a3326-a5b7-4a0b-ba85-23d2dce2c0f0