Does Xbox actually ban people anymore?

Discus and support Does Xbox actually ban people anymore? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've made numerous reports for a player using an exploit that would be considered cheating but they're still online, playing the same game, using the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PlayerGI, Jun 4, 2023.

1. PlayerGI
    PlayerGI Guest

I've made numerous reports for a player using an exploit that would be considered cheating but they're still online, playing the same game, using the same exploit, cheating. At this point Xbox enforcement is starting to seem like a joke.

:)

PlayerGI, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. One thing for sure is that the Xbox Enforcement team reviews all our feedback or reports. They may not be able to review it right away due to the volume of reports they receive each day but rest assured that if they found an evidence that a certain player violates the Xbox Community Standards, they will be given an enforcement action or suspension. So let's just wait and see in a matter of time.

Learn more about Enforcement action FAQ here https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

depends which game, most third party games servers are hosted and paid for by the devs/publisher of that game, Microsoft will get a report from you then have to pass this to the game company hosting said servers for them to investigate and check, if they say yes was exploiting then Microsoft can take action, if not then nothing will be done as Microsoft does not have access to the code or servers the games run on.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox does not ban anymore??

If you are then change your privacy settings to friends only

Whatever you are doing to receive death threats stop it

You will never receive feedback for any of your reports

Don't respond it's that simple
  5. Dont Think So Win User

Xbox does not ban anymore??

To recieve them I killed them in a game that is called Vigor.

That is the point of the game is it is a looter/shooter game.
  6. Beef McLargeBig Win User

Son was reported for hacking

Don't worry. The PET does a bad job of banning the people that actually cheat. Your son's safe, bud.
Thema:

1. Does Xbox actually ban people anymore? - Similar Threads - Does actually ban

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. Does the MW3 Vault edition upgrade for $30 include the actual mw3 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the MW3 Vault edition upgrade for $30 include the actual mw3 game?: The MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade is $30, is that for the actual game itself? 3ac11058-a53f-408d-841d-06939234d0cc
  4. Does anyone have a actual working contact number for these people?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone have a actual working contact number for these people?: I don't understand why it's so difficult to get a rea person to help me recover my account that I own. It was hacked by a Jeremy or Jeremiah. Doubtful its even his real name. Please if anyone has...
  5. Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the...: Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the same message(We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.)...
  6. When does my repaired Xbox actually ship back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When does my repaired Xbox actually ship back?: I have a Series X that I just sent in for repair almost two weeks ago. As of Friday 9/29 it said that it has been shipped back. It's now 10/3 and the status via FedEx hasn't changed at all and...
  7. Does the account recovery form actually work or am I endlessly submitting forms for nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does the account recovery form actually work or am I endlessly submitting forms for nothing?: One day my Xbox account suddenly stopped letting me sign in due to "unusual activity" and it tells me to fill out a account recovery form to recover my account. Either that or text a phone number...
  8. Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?: So I get bullied online a lot for my Nationality. And I report people for it, but yet nothings happens. Why is that? like does the enforcement take their reports seriously?...
  9. Does anyone actually read the appeals for unfair suspensions?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone actually read the appeals for unfair suspensions?: Got a suspension when the other person was saying things that should of got a suspension, seems like no one actually reads appeals seeing as it got denied. 1196f8f6-80fa-4d5e-b123-e25638b98b93
  10. What does the "Reset and keep my games and apps" actually delete from the xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What does the "Reset and keep my games and apps" actually delete from the xbox: I'm having a problem recently and all the answers I found on how to solve the problem were resetting the xbox, but I'm afraid of losing something important that I might not be able to get it back...