Does xbox 360 still have online capability?

Discus and support Does xbox 360 still have online capability? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does xbox 360 still have online capability? 9b311444-e9b5-4541-bde0-645abdf0f3a3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by russian69hitman, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Does xbox 360 still have online capability?

:)

russian69hitman, Oct 16, 2017
  2. I was banned and its over but still cant play online

my xbox one works fine but my 360 will still not let me play online.......can sign in but cannot play any game online. does anyone have an answer I keep getting sent here then sent there.

LeAdDoWnRaN9E, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Does Blur still have an active online community?

It's still quite active & still one of the better online games around.

Daft Badger, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Unknowngamer1st Win User

I can't play GTA V online

what console are you on? currently xbox 360 does not have gta v online.
  5. ps360 Win User

Yes, it's still fairly active during peak hours. Definitely worth it.
  6. zanedrummerdx Win User

Yes there are still people playing
  7. Daft Badger Win User

It's still quite active & still one of the better online games around.
  8. Stratty101 Win User

there's always a couple of people in the lobbies when i've played
Thema:

1. Does xbox 360 still have online capability? - Similar Threads - Does 360 still

2. Does anyone know how I can recover my xbox 360 profile to add it to my xbox one when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how I can recover my xbox 360 profile to add it to my xbox one when I...: The profile in question hasn't been used in a long time and the last purchase on it was made by my dad! He passed away in 2013 so his old credit card expiration date is not even available in...
  3. does Xbox 360 live still work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does Xbox 360 live still work: does xbox 360 live still work 584607b6-9be8-4c9d-ae87-38d8e1b7fee2
  4. Does Xbox live still work on Xbox 360 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox live still work on Xbox 360 2020?: I tired to get xbox live with a card but it didnt let me and know i put the card in this accout on microsoft and now i dont now how to get xbox live on xbox 360 :(...
  5. Does XBOX 360 controllers still work on XBOX 1's???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does XBOX 360 controllers still work on XBOX 1's???: Did I just update my controllers out of existence? I dusted off my XBOX1 due to this long home stretch we all have and hadn't played or updated in seriously like 4 years. After it updated my...
  6. 2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360? Hello JoyW71, Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, that wireless adapter has not been...
  7. Backcompat - Portal: Still Alive on the 360 - does it work on the Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backcompat - Portal: Still Alive on the 360 - does it work on the Xbox One?: This title: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/portal-still-alive/br30gbnh63f9?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0 Does it work on Xbox One? Not showing up in my list of games after purchasing....
  8. Does Microsoft still support Gears of War 2 for the 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Microsoft still support Gears of War 2 for the 360?: Hello, I recently had an error likely related to a 'corrupted profile' for Gears of War 2 on the XBOX 360. The game now freezes up upon starting rendering the game unplayable. I skimmed through a...
  9. Does anyone know if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured?: Hello everyone. I was just wondering if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured, as all of the local retailers I've asked about them so far said they were discontinued and that...
  10. Does the xbox 360's Kinect still scan up/down when you power on the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the xbox 360's Kinect still scan up/down when you power on the console?: Was just wondering if the xbox 360's kinect scans up/down on power up or not. I don't think the motors in mine are broken because I can still move it up/down via the calibration screen - but I...