Does Xbox 360 backwards compatibility support any Xbox original hit man games?

Discus and support Does Xbox 360 backwards compatibility support any Xbox original hit man games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wanted to play some old hit man games on my 360 and I don’t know if Xbox 360 backwards compatibility supports those games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spedpickle, Jul 2, 2022.

1. spedpickle
    spedpickle Guest

Wanted to play some old hit man games on my 360 and I don’t know if Xbox 360 backwards compatibility supports those games

:)

spedpickle, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello spedpickle, yes, the 360 supports it, but most original Xbox games will only run on 360 if they are installed on the original Xbox 360 internal HD.

Play original Xbox games on an Xbox 360 console

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/xbox-360/ga...
  3. Smwutches Win User

Backward compatible games

4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox games on Xbox 360

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 backwards compatibility with original Xbox titles

6. Smwutches Win User

I am looking for the Harry Potter games from XBOX/XBOX 360 for my son to play on his XBOX 1. Is this possible in any way? Whether it’s disc, digital, or backwards compatible?

Thema:

1. Does Xbox 360 backwards compatibility support any Xbox original hit man games? - Similar Threads - Does 360 backwards

2. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  3. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...
  4. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072
  5. Does Xbox 360 beacons still work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox 360 beacons still work?: I’m looking at setting up a beacon on Xbox 360 but when l press set beacon it says there’s no recent activity. Is this just a glitch on my end or is beacons impossible to set up now?...
  6. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  7. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  8. When does Xbox 360 Support End?

in XBoX on Windows
    When does Xbox 360 Support End?: When Does 360 Support End? I’m asking Because I Have This Stored Away 360. And is There Anything Else I Need To Know? If so, please put Something Here. 53ca3a3a-5976-432f-a411-a495ce8b1db5
  9. Does anyone have the xbox 360 controller drivers??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone have the xbox 360 controller drivers??: I was updating my xbox 360 controller but I installed the wrong one and now every time I plug it in to my laptop it says device not working. So does anyone have the files or an device manager...
  10. Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?: So for example can a person who has a PAL copy of a game play online with someone that has a NTSC Copy? b0c05c5a-0719-448e-a5bd-5bcafe42faaf