Does WWII support Chinese?

Discus and support Does WWII support Chinese? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does WWII support Chinese? ed491ae1-5671-4075-978d-9e5d8a9083f4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 情绪子, Sep 5, 2017.

  1. 情绪子
    情绪子 Guest

    Does WWII support Chinese?


    Does WWII support Chinese?

    :)
     
    情绪子, Sep 5, 2017
    #1
  2. Call of Duty

    Hopefully TA does an WWII game.
     
    UneasyJmitchell, Sep 5, 2017
    #2
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Sep 5, 2017
    #3
  4. Bigdaddy434
    Bigdaddy434 Guest

    Does WWII support Chinese?

    I'm really sorry that no one has answered your question. Umm I personally don't know this as I haven't played the beta but I would imagine it does. Even if it's not with voice, they should have subtitles. Have a great day!
     
    Bigdaddy434, Sep 29, 2017
    #4
  5. Bigdaddy434 Win User

    Does WWII support Chinese?

    I'm really sorry that no one has answered your question. Umm I personally don't know this as I haven't played the beta but I would imagine it does. Even if it's not with voice, they should have subtitles. Have a great day!
  6. MochaBl Win User

    XBoX language packages

    thanks Smwutches, frankly it looks quite funny that Microsoft does not support its own language, what about those chinese citizen which are living outside Mainland and do not speak chinese or those who want to learn English?
  7. 小锋朱 Win User

    We hope that xboxone can join traditional Chinese language options.

    Because many games do not support simplified Chinese, and the State Bank Xbox one only simplified Chinese options, resulting in no Chinese games to play, while the actual game supports traditional Chinese.
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    Does the On Demand version Halo3 support chinese?

    I am not sure, to be honest, sorry man : ( I don't think so though, and wouldn't risk the money.
  9. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    Call of Duty

    Hopefully TA does an WWII game.
Thema:

Does WWII support Chinese?

Loading...
  1. Does WWII support Chinese? - Similar Threads - Does WWII support

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]