Does Watch dogs Legion Gold edition contains also the first Watch Dogs

Discus and support Does Watch dogs Legion Gold edition contains also the first Watch Dogs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone I am about to buy Watch dogs legion gold edition which includes also the season pass and my understanding is that the season pass includes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Giobox77, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Giobox77
    Giobox77 Guest

Hi everyone I am about to buy Watch dogs legion gold edition which includes also the season pass and my understanding is that the season pass includes the first watch dogs too for free.

However I am reading the description and it says:

The Watch Dogs: Legion Season Pass includes one major expansion delivered in two episodes including the comeback of Aiden Pearce as a full-playable character. It also includes new content for Watch Dogs: Legion - extra missions, four iconic heroes with unique abilities and a Dedsec car skin. Also includes access to the Original Watch Dogs Complete edition once available!

What does it mean once available? and you have access t the game or you actually own it?

Many thanks

:)

Giobox77, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

Yes.. Please send your questions..
  3. Eletricdrum Win User

Ok I got that, sorry by the misunderstanding...

So, the sentence:

"Also includes access to the Original Watch Dogs Complete edition once available!"

Seems to means that the Original Watch Dogs Complete edition will be available since the DLC is available... But it's not clear...

It's better confirm with the Ubisoft support if you'll get the game after the purchase

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/contact
  4. Giobox77 Win User

Hi Fernando and thanks for your reply, I have never said that watch dogs legion gold includes the first watchdogs, I said that the season pass includes the first watch dogs and since the old edition includes the season pass includes also the first watch dogs.

Please check the link of the season pass

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/watch-dogs-legion-season-pass/C5BWNC77R29H/0001

It says:

The Watch Dogs: Legion Season Pass includes one major expansion delivered in two episodes including the comeback of Aiden Pearce as a full-playable character. It also includes new content for Watch Dogs: Legion - extra missions, four iconic heroes with unique abilities and a Dedsec car skin. Also includes access to the Original Watch Dogs Complete edition once available!

My question was more about what does once available means and also if you can access or you actually can download the game
  5. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi... You're welcome...

About Watch dogs, Red Dead Redemption and Far Cry 6 you're correct... They are great games and worth playing..

About Metal Gear... I'm a big fan, so, my advice is: Buy it! The mechanics are not so hard to understand and you'll have a great time playing that when you get the hang of it...

So.. I expect that you find some time to play and enjoy your new games!
  6. Eletricdrum Win User

Ok.. That's my opinion about the games...

- Watch dogs legion gold edition

I've loved this game... Change character and have a different backstory is fantastic

London is amazing in the game and I like the mechanics for hacking but sometimes is a little repetitive..

- Red Dead Redemption 2 -

You're right.. this game is a must buy!! Fantastic history, graphics, details...

In my opinion the game have enough content to entertain you without needing to buy any DLC.

- Assassin's Creed Valhalla

- AC Odyssey

I didn't like.. After Black Flag the AC series didn't bring anything new.. In my opinion.

- Far Cry 6

Great game too... Lot's of contents, Giancarlo Esposito is an amazing bad guy!

The game have the same mechanics of FarCry 5, but I think it's much more exciting

- Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain

Classic... If you like futive games that's a must play.
Thema:

1. Does Watch dogs Legion Gold edition contains also the first Watch Dogs - Similar Threads - Does Watch dogs

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  4. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  5. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  6. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  7. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  8. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  9. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  10. Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: ONLY when I go to watch YouTube on the xbox one for just seconds to minutes I lose connection and when I check the modem, all but one light (power)is out, of 5 lights on the modem. It doesn't...