Does violation of TOS in one account affects another account signed at same console?

Discus and support Does violation of TOS in one account affects another account signed at same console? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have Xbox series x. I will explain to you what happened literally. I bought the digital version of a game not available in my region using gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SteveJoseph1, Nov 4, 2021.

1. SteveJoseph1
    SteveJoseph1 Guest

Does violation of TOS in one account affects another account signed at same console?

I have Xbox series x.

I will explain to you what happened literally.

I bought the digital version of a game not available in my region using gift card from US store. (Which is of course a violation to TOS)

I switched back to my own region and the game disappeared from the games ready to be installed.

I bought a game CD and inserted it to my device and the game appeared again at the games ready to be installed and I am able to play it without the CD when the account purchased the game is signed into the console.

What I am asking is if I played the game without the cd in another account would that counts as violation of TOS to this another account?

NOTE: I know that buying contents from another region is violation to the TOS that’s why I created a new account because my old account now is at risk of getting banned because of this purchase.

:)

SteveJoseph1, Nov 4, 2021
  2. SteveJoseph1 Win User

Can i contact the enforcement team ?
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

That is the best case scenario, the worst, the whole console gets banned, tjat means it becomes unusable.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

That is why the TOS exist Steve, once again I highly recommend not breaking the rules.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

It might, it might not. Unfortunately that is something the Enforcement Team will decide, the best scenario is you won't be banned. I hope it's the second option honestly. I recommend not doing this actions in the future Steve.
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Like I said, you can get your account banned or in the worst case scenario the console gets banned.
Thema:

1. Does violation of TOS in one account affects another account signed at same console? - Similar Threads - Does violation TOS

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.: I tried to watch hulu one day, started up the controller and console like normal, was able to open hulu with the buttons but after that all buttons except L3 R3 RT LT stopped working, I've tried...
  5. How does my group post violate the community standards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does my group post violate the community standards?: So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving outpost starts first 10 gets tp to build spot”...
  6. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  7. How is it that when I make a pfp on my Xbox app (keep in mind this picture does not violate...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is it that when I make a pfp on my Xbox app (keep in mind this picture does not violate...: I have been banned for a profile picture, that didn’t violate a community guideline, a week after I was told by Microsoft that it was ok to use as a profile picture....
  8. I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...: My gamertag is "Pills" not spelled any differently; I believe I was forced name changed but have yet to see a notification about it. Some people have told me they will get my gamertag banned...
  9. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to 53af7620-f9b9-4d37-92a8-76b173ed1265
  10. How does this message “violate community guidelines”

in XBoX Accessibility
    How does this message “violate community guidelines”: I was playing Rainbow Six Siege and someone messaged me after a game calling me and my time terrible. I responded, word for word, “I almost aced in a 1v5 it wasn’t me ”. They then reported my...