Does using the Xbox Wireless Headset on Windows 10 with the Xbox Wireless Adapter USB...

Discus and support Does using the Xbox Wireless Headset on Windows 10 with the Xbox Wireless Adapter USB... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The new Xbox Wireless Headset page suggest that it can connect to a Windows PC using the Xbox Wireless Adapter instead of Bluetooth - presumably to use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AndyCooke1, Feb 17, 2021.

1. AndyCooke1
    AndyCooke1 Guest

Does using the Xbox Wireless Headset on Windows 10 with the Xbox Wireless Adapter USB...

The new Xbox Wireless Headset page suggest that it can connect to a Windows PC using the Xbox Wireless Adapter instead of Bluetooth - presumably to use a similar wireless protocol as when paired with Xbox console hardware. It is not clear if the different types of connections enable different features or lower latency. Can anyone technical confirm or comment?

Are Supports Spatial Sound technologies like Windows Sonic, Dolby Atmos and DTS Headphone:X supported on Windows? Using only the Adapter?

:)

AndyCooke1, Feb 17, 2021
  2. RainingRoses Win User

The New Xbox Wireless Headset! Huge drawback?

Hello,

Specifications and system requirements for the Xbox Wireless Headset, along with what‘s included can be found here:

https://www.xbox.com/accessories/headsets/xbox-wireless-headset

Windows 10 use requires Bluetooth 4.2+, Xbox Wireless adapter or compatible USB-C cable. Each sold separately, explaining why both the adapter and cable weren't included with the headset.

Xbox Wireless Headset FAQ

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10:

https://www.xbox.com/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows

Hope this helps! :)
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

turtle beach stealth 600

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the headset. According to the Turtle Beach page https://www.turtlebeach.com/products/stealth-600-headset-xbox-one?variant=7763423592492 the
    headset can be used with compatible Windows 10 PC's and may need an Xbox wireless adapter for Windows.

XBOX WIRELESS

Xbox Wireless provides you with a best-in-class wireless gaming audio experience on Xbox One (and compatible Windows 10** PCs) by letting you connect your headset directly to your Xbox One without an adapter, the same way
    your Xbox One wireless controller connects to the console. Xbox Wireless automatically configures the headset’s connection, so just turn-on the headset and start playing. **May require Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows (not included).
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Microsoft Wireless headset on PC

Hi carty1974! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The Xbox Accessories app does not currently support headset connections via Bluetooth. To manage your Xbox Wireless Headset settings on your PC, connect the headset via the USB-C cable, or using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.
  5. XBF George L Win User

XBOX WIRELESS ADAPTER FOR WINDOWS 10

Hello Xbox Fan!

The Xbox Wireless adapter for Windows 10 is a USB device that is what the controller would communicate with to connect to the computer Bluetooth is not required.

Set up the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Hope this helps
  6. workstationuser Win User

Which USB port to plug the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 in for best performance

Thanks Chirs. I followed the two methods shown below to pair the Elite Wireless Controller. However, it does not show up under Windows 10. What shall I do? By "push the button on the Xbox Wireless Adapter", do they mean pressing the end of the usb adpater?
    My adapter is the smaller black version.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/xbox-wireless-adapter-for-windows-setup
Thema:

1. Does using the Xbox Wireless Headset on Windows 10 with the Xbox Wireless Adapter USB... - Similar Threads - Does using Wireless

2. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  3. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  4. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  5. The TV I use does not have the settings needed to get the fell size screen, but there is a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The TV I use does not have the settings needed to get the fell size screen, but there is a...: In the Calibrate TV option, on the screen for size, there is a green full size and blue minimum size box. I cannot get the green full size box to fit my TV screen, how do I set it so it displays...
  6. After using the secondary v-bucks code, my account does not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After using the secondary v-bucks code, my account does not appear: I have redeemed my v-bucks card code and the secondary code as well and it does not appear in my account. bf8ea239-f36e-4d65-a4ba-f0ef16d6ce54
  7. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...
  8. when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?: Hello, I preordered a game that comes out on February 2 of this year, but the Microsoft account balance doesn't show a change, I preorder the game in November, I read that it charges immediately...
  9. Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...: I won't use Tlauncher since im getting money to buy original minecraft, but you know, Just a small little question, if you know if it is, please answer. c193de81-c304-40a2-98df-b1223c6b6e24
  10. Does Chromebook use sonix technology co., Ltd.?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Chromebook use sonix technology co., Ltd.?: Do they use it for the touch screen chrome and swivel chrome not quite sure if it's the webcam but my webcam I use for my Xbox is no longer working stranger than strange it's brand new and has...