Does TMNT Cowabunga Collection really require Xbox subscription?

Discus and support Does TMNT Cowabunga Collection really require Xbox subscription? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For recently released game The TMNT Cowabunga Collection, the Microsoft store says "Game requires Xbox subscription to play on console (subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NoelGo, Sep 2, 2022.

  1. NoelGo
    NoelGo Guest

    Does TMNT Cowabunga Collection really require Xbox subscription?


    For recently released game The TMNT Cowabunga Collection, the Microsoft store says "Game requires Xbox subscription to play on console (subscription sold separately)." This shouldn't keep me from being able to play the games in the collection offline by myself though, right? I'm not really looking to do online multiplayer (Xbox Live Gold subscription).

    :)
     
    NoelGo, Sep 2, 2022
    #1
  2. andersonpassos Win User

    Does TMNT Cowabunga Collection really require Xbox subscription?

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good evening

    if it's at promotional price, you need a subscription to use the promotion, and to play through game pass you need the service, but it's possible to buy and play the game without any service offline.
  3. Needdles Win User

    TMNT Cowabunga Collection not available for purchase on release

    The title was also not able to be preordered digitally which is why these concerns are being raised of it not releasing on release date whereas it has released digitally elsehwere.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    TMNT Cowabunga Collection not available for purchase on release

    Because it is being released today, but it hasn't been released yet. Not all games release at midnight. It's supposed to be released at 10 am PT (US) today .
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

    Wow that would be great! Cowabunga!
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection

    You can buy it through Steam.
Thema:

Does TMNT Cowabunga Collection really require Xbox subscription?

Loading...
  1. Does TMNT Cowabunga Collection really require Xbox subscription? - Similar Threads - Does TMNT Cowabunga

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]