Does this sub allow for defects to be submitted?

Discus and support Does this sub allow for defects to be submitted? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I created a post but it was deleted as off topic ("tech support"). submitted by /u/ljdelight [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ljdelight, Nov 4, 2021.

  1. /u/ljdelight
    /u/ljdelight Guest

    Does this sub allow for defects to be submitted?


    I created a post but it was deleted as off topic ("tech support").

    submitted by /u/ljdelight
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/ljdelight, Nov 4, 2021
    #1
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

    Ban Appeal

    You will need to submit a ban appeal through the Xbox Enforcement
    page


    The enforcement team does not monitor the forum.
  3. weidhas Win User

    Banned from Xbox live

    If you have questions about a specific suspension and how it affects your account or you want to learn more about the violation that led to the enforcement you received, you may be eligible for a case review inquiry.
    Case review allows players to submit an inquiry directly to XBLPET through the account’s enforcement history. An XBLPET representative will then thoroughly review the suspension. Please follow the link to learn how to submit a review request:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  4. Soplari Win User

    Reporting cheaters.

    Hey Jack 8,

    You are that would be nice. The console doesn't allow you to submit video evidence, or does it?
  5. Ironwilled Win User

    Party grayed out 14 days after communication ban

  6. Sethistheman2 Win User

    Vizio HD Tv Low framerate with any resolution other then 480p, model number in description

    Dang it, first a defective laptop, then a defective t.v? Technology really does not like me, god i hope its the tv thats defective and not the Xbox 360
Thema:

Does this sub allow for defects to be submitted?

Loading...
  1. Does this sub allow for defects to be submitted? - Similar Threads - Does sub allow

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  9. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  10. Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?: I realy wana get crash bandicoot n.sane trilogy on pc submitted by /u/playitlondon123 [link] [comments]