Does this seem fair to you guys?!!

Discus and support Does this seem fair to you guys?!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [Mod Removed Image] 88d25ef7-0e05-4c4f-ba3f-763a15902777 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WOBAJOB13, Feb 15, 2019.

  1. WOBAJOB13
    WOBAJOB13 Guest

    Does this seem fair to you guys?!!


    [Mod Removed Image]

    :)
     
    WOBAJOB13, Feb 15, 2019
    #1
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

    Does this seem fair to you guys?!!

    Based on what I saw, yes, because it appears you sent a message that ran afoul of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct. You'll need to review the Code, and the details of your suspension, on the Enforcement site, which it appears you have done.

    The Code of Conduct describes how we behave even if others are misbehaving.
  3. SnakiestBike Win User

    Disgruntled

    I know the feeling man, i got the same email....it seems if you are from the uk all you get is a free game (wreckateer) does not seem fair atall
  4. x blamy x Win User

    Image/Video Posting Rules

    does seem fair. however, this could of been sorted out a long time ago.
  5. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

    Launch Titles: More Sony Smoke & Mirrors

    [quote user="f00xm4n"]

    i disagree with hobblejp but be fair he does argue fairly and yeah it may seem like he sometimes does not listen but i would rather have banter with him over some others.

    [/quote]

    This the same hobble that was telling me how the DR3 story is not gonna be good because he's played it? lmao guy is a sony tool bag.
  6. JeremyHarris Win User

    Halo 4 Limited Edition. No Legendary Edition

    The price does feel like a risk to me. I guess it seems fair for the amount of content, but it still feels risking.
Thema:

Does this seem fair to you guys?!!

Loading...
  1. Does this seem fair to you guys?!! - Similar Threads - Does seem fair

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. "That Microsoft account doesn't exist", but it seems like it does exist... / I completely...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    "That Microsoft account doesn't exist", but it seems like it does exist... / I completely...: So I tried to log-in to Minecraft using Microsoft account, but this happened: [img] However, when I tried to make a new account using the exact same email address, this appearred: [img] So...
  8. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  9. I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...: I'm trying to play Astroneer with a friend via PC game pass but it always says connection error when they try to join, I looked into this problem for hours and this is what found out: Teredo...
  10. Why does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store?: Why does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store, is it because no one buys and they prefer cracked versions ,or price is higher than they can afford for a game (I think offers can...