Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...

Discus and support Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Rottenpotato365 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rottenpotato365, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...

/u/Rottenpotato365, Sep 7, 2019
  2. aaron5015 Win User

Can't take a screenshot or game clip in game

What i'm saying is, is that the Game Clip/Take a Screenshot button will not show up on my TV that i use but when i use it on the other TV the game clip and take a screenshot button are there. also when i go to game dvr to record that it gives an error "Sorry,
    we couldn't record that. (0x8232300b)" so i don't get it.
  3. CoffeeTrack92 Win User

Channel Button on New Xbox Media Remote

I'm using my Xbox as an extender for my media center PC, which has a TV tuner card in it. When watching Live TV thru Media Center, the new remote seems to work great, I can change channels with either the CH+/- buttons or by entering the channel number
    with the numeric keys. However, the LAST button does not work, at least it doesn't change back to the previously tuned channel, or do anything else for that matter. Anyone else have this problem? I'm wonder if I have a remote with a dead button.
  4. TokenYT Win User

Game Bar Problems

• Check Game Bar’s settings. Press the Start button , then choose Settings. Go to Gaming > Game bar, then turn on Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar.
    When it says turn on Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar. It won't save when I go to a new setting tab then back it changes it back off
  5. onyxishere Win User

Can't record

Try the following things please:

If you have Cortana set up - "Hey Cortana, Record that" or "Hey Cortana, take a screenshot" (can be used with Kinect or a headset)

If you use Xbox commands - "Xbox Record That" or "Xbox take a screenshot" (used with Kinect only)

Press the Guide button on your controller and select X or Y to take a screenshot or recording
  6. XxYAboyBJExX Win User

Can't record

Try the following things please:

If you have Cortana set up - "Hey Cortana, Record that" or "Hey Cortana, take a screenshot" (can be used with Kinect or a headset)

If you use Xbox commands - "Xbox Record That" or "Xbox take a screenshot" (used with Kinect only)

Press the Guide button on your controller and select X or Y to take a screenshot or recording
    already have
Thema:

Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...

1. Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button... - Similar Threads - Does change annoy

2. How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?: I want to change my gamertag but I don't know how much it costs for your second change in Australia. SOMEONE TELL ME 0b225e32-443d-4a51-ad8c-abaa00e386db
  3. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  4. Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...: Simply put, when i try to update my Minecraft skin, it just returns an "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." error. And as for the site, whenever i try updating it, it doesn't return...
  5. Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??: I just purchased the Xbox series x and throughout the setup I saw no where that I could have possibly told it that I was in the uk, but now that I am trying to set up a payment form for game pass,...
  6. Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?: Is it possible if I get refunded for asking Xbox support about reverting gamertag to previous and change to other one for free? 0a33d492-3da4-4bcd-ba10-38f73a3b3efd
  7. Why does my mouse change colors when i die in PUBG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mouse change colors when i die in PUBG: Whenever I die in PUBG my mouse decides to change colors. It doesn't do it for any other game except PUBG. I have tried reinstalling it, verifying the files and all that stuff, but nothing. I...
  8. Xbox Profile change button does not work and neither do the paddles on the back - Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Profile change button does not work and neither do the paddles on the back - Xbox...: I have searched everywhere for a solution but have not found any answers. I was playing some games and the controller was working fine the paddles were working and the profile lights were showing...
  9. I accidentally changes by FPS to 120 and my monitor does not support it. My screen went all...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally changes by FPS to 120 and my monitor does not support it. My screen went all...: I accidentally changes by FPS to 120 and my monitor does not support it. My screen went all black and now I cannot change it back, what do I do?? d773dcc1-0ce0-41c0-8089-04140cf53767
  10. Why does my elite series 2 controller suddenly and randomly change direction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite series 2 controller suddenly and randomly change direction: I bought a new Elite Series 2 Controller direct from Microsoft less than a month ago. With it I've put in over 200 hours into Starfield as well as a few hours into other games I play with my...