Does this breach xbox terms of services ?

Discus and support Does this breach xbox terms of services ? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Created a ticket to look for players for my fleet on World of Warships Legends, Xbox, that reads : "The Coalition is recruiting. Experienced players, a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Noob ✔, Feb 16, 2024.

  1. Noob ✔
    Noob ✔ Guest

    Does this breach xbox terms of services ?


    Created a ticket to look for players for my fleet on World of Warships Legends, Xbox, that reads : "The Coalition is recruiting. Experienced players, a good state of mind, eager to improve. 35/40 players". No more, no less. In less than 2 hours I get a warning, the ticket has been deleted and my account is suspended, 24H .

    The commander of my fleet also had his ticket removed, account blocked for creating a ticket that in no way was breaching Xbox terms of services.

    What do I conclude from this ? XBOX inforcement is corrupted in some way.

    Curious to get some input on this matter.

    Nico

    :)
     
    Noob ✔, Feb 16, 2024
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Does this breach xbox terms of services ?

    LFG posts are only for looking for other people to play a game with. Posting anything other than that, will typically result in a suspension. They're not meant for recruitment.
  3. Brock DiFonzo Win User

    Someone reserving gamertag on zero gamerscore xbox account

    How did my name get auto changed when my gamertag was Ritzci? Does the gamertag Ritzci breach terms of service in any way?
  4. NLbawz Win User

    its not fair

    Simply mute and block the person, replying in a negative way causes you to breach the Terms of Service.
  5. Payne427 Win User

    A new "Fad" I've noticed

    Once again, I did not breach the terms of agreement. I'm also still not understanding how removing myself from the situation is a reflection on me. I'm currently paying for a service that I cannot use. That is unacceptable. Nowhere in the Xbox terms of

    agreement dose it say that you continue to pay for services unavailable to you. Nor does it say that defusing a situation is a reflection on yourself. [Mod Removed image]
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

    xbox gamerpic changed by itself

    You can have a custom gamerpic that is why the option is there.

    If the gamerpic is not in breach of the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct then it will not be changed.

    Only time that enforcement will change the gamerpic if it is in violation of the Terms of Service and other users have reported the custom gamerpic.
Thema:

Does this breach xbox terms of services ?

Loading...
  1. Does this breach xbox terms of services ? - Similar Threads - Does breach terms

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]