Does this also happen to anyone else

Discus and support Does this also happen to anyone else in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every time now when I start up a group on Xbox, right as I start it, it just gets flooded with bots. Is there anyway I could fix this submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XdogeFrankieXX, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Does this also happen to anyone else

Every time now when I start up a group on Xbox, right as I start it, it just gets flooded with bots. Is there anyway I could fix this

submitted by /u/XdogeFrankieXX
    [link] [comments]

/u/XdogeFrankieXX, Jul 30, 2022
  2. Sipuli91 Win User

Does this happen to anyone else?

Sure I can play with you. And why am I alone? Try playing with the finnish little kids >.<
  3. Poofius Win User

I don't know. I have had it make it look like everyone leaves and then some seconds later it fills back up with different people. This happens to me in TDM by the way..
  4. Mafivee Win User

I too would be scratching and showing signs of distress if that game was inserted into me.
  5. kingvas78 Win User

Definitely request an advanced exchange. I would recommend that you unplug the X1 from the brick, and unplug your brick from the wall and wait for the light to go out, then restart... (this seems to speed up the trouble shooting with support from my experience).
    Also, ask if they still offer a free game download still with disc drive failures......

-

I had my new console 2 days after I placed my advanced exchange order.... I live in Alberta. Don't forget documentation! Request call info, date/time..... etc.
  6. Unreal Warfare Win User

If it still happens with other games , get a replacement console.
Thema:

Does this also happen to anyone else

1. Does this also happen to anyone else - Similar Threads - Does happen anyone

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Does anyone know what is happening here?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what is happening here?: [img] I'm not too sure why Sea of thieves is installing like this. It appears to only be affecting this game as well as I have tried others all of whihc have installed normally. Im not to sure...
  4. "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?: Every time I take 30 second clips with the "record what happened" option in the Xbox Game Bar, the microphone doesn't work and doesn't take it, causing the clip to not have my voice. When I record...
  5. Why does this happen when trying to stream on twitch from xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does this happen when trying to stream on twitch from xbox?: every time I click the “start your stream” button it prompts me to “Link your Twitch Account” and that I have to scan the QR code, pretty normal right? well no, the problem is I already have my...
  6. Why does Microsoft keep this hacking **** happening?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft keep this hacking **** happening?: Microsoft, Make a better support system for recovering our accounts. This is not a suggestion, this is a warning. I've had my account taken twice from two different emails and I'm sick and tired...
  7. Why does this happen every time I play a game. You have 10 minutes before being signed out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does this happen every time I play a game. You have 10 minutes before being signed out...: I keep getting signed out of my Xbox live account every time I play a game. You have 10 minutes before being signed out of your account. Then it signs me out ? Why?...
  8. Why does this happen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does this happen?: When i Install GTA5 (Xbox one) It installs until it hits 50.5% and recuses to install further (Sometimes it installs very slowly which is extremely rare) Is there a way to fix?...
  9. Why does it happen when I factory resetted my Xbox one and it slis stuck at 50%

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it happen when I factory resetted my Xbox one and it slis stuck at 50%: So I factory restarted my Xbox one and it stays at 50% and is says for a few hours 2d9eb9c8-e29a-4b3b-a72b-2fe4752baa7f
  10. Why does the freeze sometimes it happen to twice???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the freeze sometimes it happen to twice???: Why does the freeze sometimes it happen to twice??? c6834f3a-a14e-4b63-a693-aed53f4cb1e4