Does the XGPU cloud game interface support traditional Chinese language? How to set it? How...

Discus and support Does the XGPU cloud game interface support traditional Chinese language? How to set it? How... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In addition to webpage translation, what other ways can I make this webpage display in Chinese? xbox.com/en-US/play How to find XGPU games that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpikyMC, Jan 30, 2023.

  1. SpikyMC
    SpikyMC Guest

    Does the XGPU cloud game interface support traditional Chinese language? How to set it? How...


    In addition to webpage translation, what other ways can I make this webpage display in Chinese? xbox.com/en-US/play

    How to find XGPU games that support Chinese language?

    :)
     
    SpikyMC, Jan 30, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Does the XGPU cloud game interface support traditional Chinese language? How to set it? How to find XGPU games that support Chinese?

    Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

    I am afraid that your country China is not yet part of the supported region for Xbox Cloud Gaming. Please refer to the supported region list here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions

    If you have a feedback or suggestion to the Xbox team, please do so through their Ideas Hub here http://feedback.xbox.com/
  3. Ellarianora Win User

    Language Problem

    These are the available languages within Just Cause 4

    English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Arabian, Brazilian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean (Interface Only), Chinese (simplified)(Interface Only), Chinese (Traditional)(Interface Only) and Polish (Interface Only).

    There should be a a language setting in settings. I think you have to do it from the main menu however.
  4. XboxLee2014 Win User

    About : FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 Language

    i have the sam quition.my xbox360 system Language setting is traditional chinese,tried to change the Hong Kong or TAIWAN region.But the game still display English.Any body know how to change to Chinese?
  5. TiresomeClamp42 Win User

    GTA5 cannot display Chinese in Chinese version of XBOXONE

    Change your locale to HK and change the language to Traditional Chinese
  6. SoutenTanolis66 Win User

    game menu in Chinese instead of English

    anyone has this problem, MS not able to solve
    Yea, I ended up downloading the chinese version as well, it was not mentioned in the store advert as well. I tried changing the language, and there was only simplified chinese, traditional chinese, and korean.

    What gives Microsoft?!??

    How can I get the english version instead?
Thema:

Does the XGPU cloud game interface support traditional Chinese language? How to set it? How...

Loading...
  1. Does the XGPU cloud game interface support traditional Chinese language? How to set it? How... - Similar Threads - Does XGPU cloud

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  7. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  8. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  9. Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?: I realy wana get crash bandicoot n.sane trilogy on pc submitted by /u/playitlondon123 [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]