Does the XBOX X go back into standby mode after a power failure?

Discus and support Does the XBOX X go back into standby mode after a power failure? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does the XBOX X go back into standby mode after a power failure? Because I have the following idea: In standby mode, the Xbox X consumes a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ox_eye, Apr 3, 2022.

  1. ox_eye
    ox_eye Guest

    Does the XBOX X go back into standby mode after a power failure?


    Does the XBOX X go back into standby mode after a power failure?

    Because I have the following idea:

    In standby mode, the Xbox X consumes a lot of power. I want to connect it to a Phillips Hue power socket. After the Xbox X is in standby mode, I turn off the outlet. Then, when I want to access the Xbox X again, I turn the outlet back on. But to do that, the Xbox X has to go back into standby mode when I turn on the power socket. Can it do that?

    :)
     
    ox_eye, Apr 3, 2022
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Does the XBOX X go back into standby mode after a power failure?

    Then you'll have to stick with full Standby then if remote play is important, and leave the outlet powered
  3. ox_eye Win User

    Does the XBOX X go back into standby mode after a power failure?

    Thanks for the answer.

    I am using the Remote Play option. So I cant use energy saver
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Does the XBOX X go back into standby mode after a power failure?

    Change your setting to energy saver and the console will power off except for a teeny tiny drop of electricity it needs to recognize the signal from the control pad to turn itself on. You still have the option of killing the outlet, but standby requires it to remain powered for fast boot. Even without this and boots very quickly
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Whenever I turn my xbox one back on, I get the green screen with the xbox logo for about 30 seconds. Then I have to wait for all my games and apps to load back

    Your Xbox was putting the power saving mode like everyone’s Xbox after the last firmware update, as a way to stop using unnecessary power. Sleep uses abit 1/20th the energy of standby. . If you wish to change this, go into settings and choose power and have it go to standby instead
  6. CheweeMcBacca Win User

    xbox one power button flashing

    So I just now turned on my xbox after it has been on standby all day and the power button is flashing again so nothing so far has fixed it. It's obvious the standby mode does not work properly as I have to completely shut it down and reboot it after it
    is on standby for too long. I really hope they fix this in the next update.
Thema:

Does the XBOX X go back into standby mode after a power failure?

Loading...
  1. Does the XBOX X go back into standby mode after a power failure? - Similar Threads - Does standby mode

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  9. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  10. Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?: I realy wana get crash bandicoot n.sane trilogy on pc submitted by /u/playitlondon123 [link] [comments]