Does the Xbox Series X Elden Ring digital game (Korean Store) support English audio and...

Discus and support Does the Xbox Series X Elden Ring digital game (Korean Store) support English audio and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Xbox Series X, bought in South Korea. I am an expat that lives here and use a Korean credit card and have a Korean address, which means I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rastamandj, Jan 9, 2023.

1. rastamandj
    rastamandj Guest

Does the Xbox Series X Elden Ring digital game (Korean Store) support English audio and...

I have the Xbox Series X, bought in South Korea. I am an expat that lives here and use a Korean credit card and have a Korean address, which means I am required to buy from the Korean Xbox store. I bough Elden Ring on the PS5 digital store and the Korean version has no English, I didn't even think to check in 2023. Now I want to get it for Xbox, but I don't want to waste money twice.

:)

rastamandj, Jan 9, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Does the Xbox Series X Elden Ring digital game (Korean Store) support English audio and subtitles?

If the PS five version is locked to one language, I would expect that the Xbox version is as well. If you access the store page And you scroll down it should list which languages it supports. Unfortunately, you cannot change your region, doing so is against the rules

Perhaps you could find a used or rentable disc copy to try out?
  3. ngocphi Win User

Does the Xbox Series X Elden Ring digital game (Korean Store) support English audio and subtitles?

Hats because of th Korean censorship laws
  4. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Yes you should be able to by changing the system language and region. As long as it is digital since elden ring has a region lock in Asia
  5. Zhang Jia0 Win User

This game doesn't allow live streaming

Hello! Xbox Ambassador House Baelish here! I can also confirm Elden Ring, Crusader Kings 3 and WWE 2k22 all say they don't allow livestreaming. What is odd is that WWE 2k22 and Elden Ring will still display game footage whereas the newly released Crusader Kings 3 on series x will not allow any feed at all.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Download elden ring

Hi there Luke, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Yes, you can play Elden Ring on an Xbox One console because the game supports Smart Delivery. This means that the version of the game you play will depend on the console you are using. If you play it on an Xbox One console, it will run the Xbox One version of the game. If you run it on an Xbox Series console, it will run the version optimized for that specific console.

You can purchase the game through the following link, and as you can see in the "Playable on" section, both "Xbox One" and "Xbox Series X|S" are listed:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/elden-ring/9P3J32CTXLRZ/0010

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Does the Xbox Series X Elden Ring digital game (Korean Store) support English audio and... - Similar Threads - Does Series Elden

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  4. How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x: I go to my dads on a Thursday and Sunday and take my xbox series X which obviously has a hdmi port, the port has broke twice over the past 2 years because of this because i forgot to take the hdmi...
  5. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  6. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  7. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  8. Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode: Today I left the Xbox series x in shutdown mode to download forza horizon 5 and I left it for about 6 hours and when I came back I noticed that the Xbox fan was off and when I turned on Xbox...
  9. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  10. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...