does the xbox rechargeable battery + usb-c® cable have data transfer so i can use it on my pc?

Discus and support does the xbox rechargeable battery + usb-c® cable have data transfer so i can use it on my pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i want to know if the xbox rechargeable battery + usb-c® cable has data transfer so i can use it on my pc thanks! 858307a5-1438-4b5f-916c-77c275f2ee1e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Craig Plouffe, Jan 11, 2023.

  1. does the xbox rechargeable battery + usb-c® cable have data transfer so i can use it on my pc?


    i want to know if the xbox rechargeable battery + usb-c® cable has data transfer so i can use it on my pc thanks!

    :)
     
    Craig Plouffe, Jan 11, 2023
    #1
  2. David Wirsching Win User

    what cable do I need to recharge my Xbox X batteries

    Hello Dr. J, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

    To recharge your Xbox Series X batteries, you will need a USB-C cable. The Xbox Series X comes with a USB-C port on the front of the console, which you can use to charge the batteries for your wireless controllers.

    You can use a standard USB-C cable to charge the batteries. Make sure the cable supports device charging and has the ability to transfer data.

    If you don't have a USB-C cable, you can also use an official Xbox battery charging kit to charge your controllers. These kits include a rechargeable battery and a charging cable specifically designed for Xbox controllers.

    Remember that the USB-C cable or battery charging kit connects to the USB-C port on the front of the Xbox Series X console to charge the batteries of the wireless controllers.

    Best regards.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    does the xbox rechargeable battery + usb-c® cable have data transfer so i can use it on my pc?

    Hi,

    If you need another USB C cable that is compatible with data transfers, make sure it says something like 'Sync and charge'. All USB C cables that support data transfer can be used on Xbox Series X|S controllers.
  4. DeniqL Win User

    does the xbox rechargeable battery + usb-c® cable have data transfer so i can use it on my pc?

    Hi,Craig! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

    Yes it is compatible with PC.

    But do you want to do something else with it or just the controller?
  5. XBF - Evie Win User

    Problemas con bateria oficial para mando nuevo de xbox series x [Problems with official battery for new Xbox Series X controller]

  6. Daegan_ Win User

    will Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C Cable work on xbox one s?

Thema:

does the xbox rechargeable battery + usb-c® cable have data transfer so i can use it on my pc?

Loading...
  1. does the xbox rechargeable battery + usb-c® cable have data transfer so i can use it on my pc? - Similar Threads - does rechargeable battery

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]