does the xbox rechargeable battery + usb-c® cable have data transfer so i can use it on my pc?

Discus and support does the xbox rechargeable battery + usb-c® cable have data transfer so i can use it on my pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i want to know if the xbox rechargeable battery + usb-c® cable has data transfer so i can use it on my pc thanks! 858307a5-1438-4b5f-916c-77c275f2ee1e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Craig Plouffe, Jan 11, 2023.

1. does the xbox rechargeable battery + usb-c® cable have data transfer so i can use it on my pc?

i want to know if the xbox rechargeable battery + usb-c® cable has data transfer so i can use it on my pc thanks!

:)

Craig Plouffe, Jan 11, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

what cable do I need to recharge my Xbox X batteries

Hello Dr. J, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

To recharge your Xbox Series X batteries, you will need a USB-C cable. The Xbox Series X comes with a USB-C port on the front of the console, which you can use to charge the batteries for your wireless controllers.

You can use a standard USB-C cable to charge the batteries. Make sure the cable supports device charging and has the ability to transfer data.

If you don't have a USB-C cable, you can also use an official Xbox battery charging kit to charge your controllers. These kits include a rechargeable battery and a charging cable specifically designed for Xbox controllers.

Remember that the USB-C cable or battery charging kit connects to the USB-C port on the front of the Xbox Series X console to charge the batteries of the wireless controllers.

Best regards.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

does the xbox rechargeable battery + usb-c® cable have data transfer so i can use it on my pc?

Hi,

If you need another USB C cable that is compatible with data transfers, make sure it says something like 'Sync and charge'. All USB C cables that support data transfer can be used on Xbox Series X|S controllers.
  4. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Craig! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Yes it is compatible with PC.

But do you want to do something else with it or just the controller?
  5. XBF - Evie Win User

Problemas con bateria oficial para mando nuevo de xbox series x [Problems with official battery for new Xbox Series X controller]

6. Daegan_ Win User

will Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C Cable work on xbox one s?

Thema:

1. does the xbox rechargeable battery + usb-c® cable have data transfer so i can use it on my pc? - Similar Threads - does rechargeable battery

2. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  5. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  6. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  7. How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x: I go to my dads on a Thursday and Sunday and take my xbox series X which obviously has a hdmi port, the port has broke twice over the past 2 years because of this because i forgot to take the hdmi...
  8. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  9. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  10. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...