does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox ...

Discus and support does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my question is in the title 923852bf-8efb-44bc-aaa8-37fe366215a3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StolenStream31, Nov 11, 2018.

1. does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox ...

my question is in the title

:)

StolenStream31, Nov 11, 2018
  2. tamed4u
    tamed4u Guest
    What is the difference between Xbox Gold and Season pass?

ifference between xbox gold and season pass?What

tamed4u, Nov 11, 2018
  3. tamed4u
    tamed4u Guest
    What is the difference between Xbox Gold and Season pass?

Do we need both or is one better than the other?

tamed4u, Nov 11, 2018
  4. does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox ...

Hi, the Xbox game pass will not work on an Xbox 360. Game pass gives access to over 100 games you can play for duration of subscription.

Gold Live allows for multiplayer access, party chat and games with gold.

Njal the Blue, Nov 11, 2018
  5. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to the forums with your inquiry. The difference between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Gamepass is basically what the two subscriptions do. Xbox Live Gold is a paid subscription that enables you to be able to play online multiplayer with
    your friends around the world. Xbox Live Gold also gives you access to Games with Gold and Deals with Gold. Xbox Gamepass is basically a paid subscription that enables your account to have access to the Xbox Gamepass Library of games that you are able to install
    and play just by maintaining your subscription. Xbox Gamepass is for use on an Xbox One only.

Hope this helps

XBF George L, Nov 11, 2018
  6. thanks njal btw what does the "subscribed" mean when i look outside this comment for the box

StolenStream31, Nov 11, 2018
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    That means you're subscribed to this post, so you will receive email notifications when someone posts a reply.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Smwutches Win User

does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox live gold

That means you're subscribed to this post, so you will receive email notifications when someone posts a reply.
  9. StolenStream31 Win User

does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox live gold

thanks njal btw what does the "subscribed" mean when i look outside this comment for the box
  10. Njal the Blue Win User

Hi, the Xbox game pass will not work on an Xbox 360. Game pass gives access to over 100 games you can play for duration of subscription.

Gold Live allows for multiplayer access, party chat and games with gold.
  11. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to the forums with your inquiry. The difference between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Gamepass is basically what the two subscriptions do. Xbox Live Gold is a paid subscription that enables you to be able to play online multiplayer with
    your friends around the world. Xbox Live Gold also gives you access to Games with Gold and Deals with Gold. Xbox Gamepass is basically a paid subscription that enables your account to have access to the Xbox Gamepass Library of games that you are able to install
    and play just by maintaining your subscription. Xbox Gamepass is for use on an Xbox One only.

Hope this helps
  12. Dark Assassin7O Win User

WATCH DOGS Season Pass?

Alright thanks.... But another question... Now that I know about Watch Dogs... What about Titanfall? Will The Season Pass will work between Xbox 360 to Xbox One?
Thema:

does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox ...

1. does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox ... - Similar Threads - does game pass

2. Does Xbox PC Game Pass save game save files on PC Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox PC Game Pass save game save files on PC Game Pass.: If I uninstall my game from my PC, will all the saved game progress be saved to the cloud? And would I be able to recover it after installing the game again. fee4ddad-eb1e-4ba1-a5c9-49879e5f0f50
  3. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  4. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  5. PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley does not work on the Legion Go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley does not work on the Legion Go: Hardware: Lenovo Legion Go Firmware: 1.0.2.5 OS: Windows 11 (latest updates as of 12.26.2023 Xbox app: Fully up to date as of 12.26.2024 Other notes: we've rebooted several times,...
  6. Does the ultimate pass include any additional games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the ultimate pass include any additional games?: I intend to buy the pass for my pc (I do not own an Xbox console) but I can't choose between the Pc game pass and the ultimate. First I was wondering if the ultimate offers any games that the pc...
  7. Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?: Hi! I have an Ultimate Pass, and I can play Cloud Gaming. My son wants to play Cloud Gaming. His account is set to the same home XBox as me. But his Online Gaming account still says he needs to...
  8. Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?: Am kind of frustrated that this recurring issue happens, where some selected games are not available for whatever reason to play. Those games simply not on the recently added list, i cant search...
  9. Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...: I’ve recently been playing rainbow with no problems but today when trying to load into a match, xbox keeps asking me to choose a game pass plan. The thing is I don’t need a game pass to play...
  10. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...