Does the Xbox clock change achievement time stamps?

Discus and support Does the Xbox clock change achievement time stamps? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I change my clock to a different time will that affect the time when the achievement was unlocked? 496d9ee3-377a-4817-970c-5765e34faad0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobogearsWJR, Oct 18, 2017.

1. RobogearsWJR
    RobogearsWJR Guest

If I change my clock to a different time will that affect the time when the achievement was unlocked?

:)

RobogearsWJR, Oct 18, 2017
  2. Defiance patch issues

After all this hassle and trouble the problem ends up being the Xbox clock change Trion recommends for troubleshooting my problem. You have to have your Xbox offline to change the clock. My Xbox was offline but I couldn't change the clock it was "grayed
    out". I had to disconnect my Xbox then restart to change the clock. I did this before I installed the game and before I patched. It worked! I regrettably skipped this step. Not sure what the clock change does exactly but it solved the problem. I hope this
    posting help any others that face this dilemma.

futureplaystationcustomer, Oct 18, 2017
  3. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    XBOX Time 3 minutes faster then Atomic Clock

To set or change the time and date settings on your Xbox console, follow these steps:

- Start your Xbox 360 console without a disc inside the disc tray.

- Go to the Settings hub, and choose System.

- In the Console Settings area, select Clock.

In the Clock Settings area, change the following settings:

- Date and Time: Use your controller or remote control to set the date and time. Set the date format by using the locale that you have set for your console.

- Time Format: Use the 12-hour clock format or the 24-hour clock format.

- Time Zone: Specify the time zone that you are in.

- Daylight Saving: Use the On setting if you want your console clock to automatically adjust for daylight saving time.

-

Reference:
    support.microsoft.com/.../906661

medium bloke, Oct 18, 2017
  4. futureplaystationcus Win User

Defiance patch issues

After all this hassle and trouble the problem ends up being the Xbox clock change Trion recommends for troubleshooting my problem. You have to have your Xbox offline to change the clock. My Xbox was offline but I couldn't change the clock it was "grayed
    out". I had to disconnect my Xbox then restart to change the clock. I did this before I installed the game and before I patched. It worked! I regrettably skipped this step. Not sure what the clock change does exactly but it solved the problem. I hope this
    posting help any others that face this dilemma.
  5. PeacefulJarl379 Win User

The Clock

are you saying that your clock isn't updating? Yep, the clock isn't updating and i am connected fine.you said to follow the steps but it said:
    Note You cannot change the clock settings while you are connected to Xbox Live.EDIT: I changed it without connection, and it changed to non- DST USA central time.
  6. FistswivUrToes Win User

THE CALENDER MANS VISIT REQUEST ?

but changing your clock to get achievements?

im not saying it is ,but i think the developers put that in to add longevity to the game.
  7. JohnCaboose Win User

Windows 8 RTM can't login to Xbox Apps

I have solved this problem. You only need to update the clock. Go into desktop, then right click the clock in the lower right, then click adjust date/time. Open the internet time tab, click change settings, then update now. Your clock should be synced to
    the Microsoft clocks and everything should work. My timezone was changed when I did this for some reason so check that yours is correct after updating the time. It's under the date and time tab.
  8. medium bloke Win User

XBOX Time 3 minutes faster then Atomic Clock

To set or change the time and date settings on your Xbox console, follow these steps:

- Start your Xbox 360 console without a disc inside the disc tray.

- Go to the Settings hub, and choose System.

- In the Console Settings area, select Clock.

In the Clock Settings area, change the following settings:

- Date and Time: Use your controller or remote control to set the date and time. Set the date format by using the locale that you have set for your console.

- Time Format: Use the 12-hour clock format or the 24-hour clock format.

- Time Zone: Specify the time zone that you are in.

- Daylight Saving: Use the On setting if you want your console clock to automatically adjust for daylight saving time.

-

Reference:
    support.microsoft.com/.../906661
Thema:

1. Does the Xbox clock change achievement time stamps? - Similar Threads - Does clock change

2. Why when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also: Why when I delete a game off my account does it delete off my siblings account also ? *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other *** ace45bcd-7994-4f17-b59d-efa2edb4f694
  3. Networking Issues- Hotspot works, home internet wire/wireless does not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Networking Issues- Hotspot works, home internet wire/wireless does not: My series x has worked fine for a while. In the past week it shut down and would not connect to the internet. When using my phones hotspot it works alright, however when using wired/wireless it...
  4. MY fh4 The display adapter does not support DX12

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY fh4 The display adapter does not support DX12: The display adapter does not support DX12 531aa94c-e062-44cc-9b23-fc830da0574a
  5. On Halo Master Chief collection - Physical Disk, XBOX One S - Halo CE does not save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Halo Master Chief collection - Physical Disk, XBOX One S - Halo CE does not save...: On Halo Master Chief collection - Physical Disk, XBOX One S - Halo CE does not save progress, even after completing checkpoints. Even after selecting "Save & Close," it makes me re-start each...
  6. Does anybody know how to dix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anybody know how to dix this?: Basically i was trying to switch to another of my accounts and when i tried it was making me sign in again and when i put all my info all over again i got a screen saying that ”Another user on...
  7. Why does Forza Horizon 5 keeps uninstalling on its own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 5 keeps uninstalling on its own?: Recently i bought Forza Horizon 5 and when i installed it it worked, but the next day i went to play the game said that i should install it. When i already installed it yesterday. And its...
  8. How long does it take when you ordered an Xbox series X to get it shipped to your address?...

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take when you ordered an Xbox series X to get it shipped to your address?...: I have ordered the Xbox series X a month ago. I was just curious on how long it will take to get to my post office. I do live overseas so I know it will take a bit longer than usual. My usual...
  9. Why is does my xbox have so much delay when I have good internet and a Ethernet cord hooked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is does my xbox have so much delay when I have good internet and a Ethernet cord hooked...: My Xbox is very delayed and I don’t know why I have a Ethernet cable hooked up to it and everything and my Wi-Fi is good. f2106dd5-8393-4f6c-a21c-4c30e501aa42
  10. Does the Series S have an internal clock battery?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Series S have an internal clock battery?: At the moment, I have a limited number of power outlets available, so I can't leave my Xbox plugged in all the time. In addition, the only wifi available in my room is an open network that...