Does the Xbox clock change achievement time stamps?

Discus and support Does the Xbox clock change achievement time stamps? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I change my clock to a different time will that affect the time when the achievement was unlocked? 496d9ee3-377a-4817-970c-5765e34faad0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobogearsWJR, Oct 18, 2017.

1. RobogearsWJR
    RobogearsWJR Guest

If I change my clock to a different time will that affect the time when the achievement was unlocked?

:)

RobogearsWJR, Oct 18, 2017
  2. Defiance patch issues

After all this hassle and trouble the problem ends up being the Xbox clock change Trion recommends for troubleshooting my problem. You have to have your Xbox offline to change the clock. My Xbox was offline but I couldn't change the clock it was "grayed
    out". I had to disconnect my Xbox then restart to change the clock. I did this before I installed the game and before I patched. It worked! I regrettably skipped this step. Not sure what the clock change does exactly but it solved the problem. I hope this
    posting help any others that face this dilemma.

futureplaystationcustomer, Oct 18, 2017
  3. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    XBOX Time 3 minutes faster then Atomic Clock

To set or change the time and date settings on your Xbox console, follow these steps:

- Start your Xbox 360 console without a disc inside the disc tray.

- Go to the Settings hub, and choose System.

- In the Console Settings area, select Clock.

In the Clock Settings area, change the following settings:

- Date and Time: Use your controller or remote control to set the date and time. Set the date format by using the locale that you have set for your console.

- Time Format: Use the 12-hour clock format or the 24-hour clock format.

- Time Zone: Specify the time zone that you are in.

- Daylight Saving: Use the On setting if you want your console clock to automatically adjust for daylight saving time.

-

Reference:
    support.microsoft.com/.../906661

medium bloke, Oct 18, 2017
  4. chj2363 Win User

Is changing your clock it get the Story Teller achievment in Batman cheating?

Doing this will not get your gamerscore reset. Yes it is cheap but they won't take action against the accounts that do this. Games have had achievements like this for a while now and people have always changed the clocks to get the achievements. It will
    be noticeable because there won't be a time stamp so you'll be able to tell who got it legit.
  5. MildewyTadpole Win User

I Can't get my extra skins on gears of war 3

All I can tell you is that "Everyone" that I know or have talked to that has this skin has the achievement unlocked AND has a time stamp on it. Everyone that does not have it unlocked either does not have the achievement or has it and DOES NOT have a time
    stamp on it.... This is the way it is as of right now and yes I have the skin and the achievement WITH A TIME STAMP
  6. LoftyBee Win User

MW3 Campaign. How long did it take you? (no spoilers please)

[quote user="Ooh im good"]

[quote user="Inapplicable"]

Just under 5 hours on Veteran difficulty.

[/quote]

The grease monkey Firefox addon that give achievements a TIME stamp aswell as a date stamp tells me your 5 hours is not the truth is it? I was going to cut and paste you first and last cheevo time stamps but I'm far too nice to do that.

[/quote]

People still actually bother to check others achievements to see if they are telling the truth etc? lol.

Bit daft really especially as others have said they didn't play it through it one go so their achievements will tell a different story to what the game clock says.
  7. PaleSea3618 Win User

If your are a girl & play the same type of games..

Achievements without a time stamp just mean that the player achieved them when he/she was offline not necessarily with a gold membership but just that the Xbox was not connected to the internet. once the player connected online the server registers the achievements
    as earned however there wont be a time stamp since it was achieved offline to begin with.
  8. Inapplicable Win User

MW3 Campaign. How long did it take you? (no spoilers please)

[quote user="Ooh im good"]

[quote user=""]

Just under 5 hours on Veteran difficulty.

[/quote]

The grease monkey Firefox addon that give achievements a TIME stamp aswell as a date stamp tells me your 5 hours is not the truth is it? I was going to cut and paste you first and last cheevo time stamps but I'm far too nice to do that.

[/quote]I'll post just like you do:

I have a thing that's even BETTER than your stupid greasemonkey nonsense, it's called the INGAME PLAY TIME CLOCK.

You can choose not to believe me but you're a tool anyway so I don't give a *** what you think.
Thema:

1. Does the Xbox clock change achievement time stamps? - Similar Threads - Does clock change

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  4. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  5. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  6. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  7. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  8. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  9. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  10. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...