Does the Xbox clock change achievement time stamps?

Discus and support Does the Xbox clock change achievement time stamps? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I change my clock to a different time will that affect the time when the achievement was unlocked? 496d9ee3-377a-4817-970c-5765e34faad0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobogearsWJR, Oct 18, 2017.

  1. RobogearsWJR
    RobogearsWJR Guest

    Does the Xbox clock change achievement time stamps?


    If I change my clock to a different time will that affect the time when the achievement was unlocked?

    :)
     
    RobogearsWJR, Oct 18, 2017
    #1
  2. Defiance patch issues

    After all this hassle and trouble the problem ends up being the Xbox clock change Trion recommends for troubleshooting my problem. You have to have your Xbox offline to change the clock. My Xbox was offline but I couldn't change the clock it was "grayed
    out". I had to disconnect my Xbox then restart to change the clock. I did this before I installed the game and before I patched. It worked! I regrettably skipped this step. Not sure what the clock change does exactly but it solved the problem. I hope this
    posting help any others that face this dilemma.
     
    futureplaystationcustomer, Oct 18, 2017
    #2
  3. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    XBOX Time 3 minutes faster then Atomic Clock

    To set or change the time and date settings on your Xbox console, follow these steps:

    - Start your Xbox 360 console without a disc inside the disc tray.

    - Go to the Settings hub, and choose System.

    - In the Console Settings area, select Clock.

    In the Clock Settings area, change the following settings:

    - Date and Time: Use your controller or remote control to set the date and time. Set the date format by using the locale that you have set for your console.

    - Time Format: Use the 12-hour clock format or the 24-hour clock format.

    - Time Zone: Specify the time zone that you are in.

    - Daylight Saving: Use the On setting if you want your console clock to automatically adjust for daylight saving time.

    -

    Reference:
    support.microsoft.com/.../906661
     
    medium bloke, Oct 18, 2017
    #3
  4. chj2363 Win User

    Is changing your clock it get the Story Teller achievment in Batman cheating?

    Doing this will not get your gamerscore reset. Yes it is cheap but they won't take action against the accounts that do this. Games have had achievements like this for a while now and people have always changed the clocks to get the achievements. It will
    be noticeable because there won't be a time stamp so you'll be able to tell who got it legit.
  5. MildewyTadpole Win User

    I Can't get my extra skins on gears of war 3

    All I can tell you is that "Everyone" that I know or have talked to that has this skin has the achievement unlocked AND has a time stamp on it. Everyone that does not have it unlocked either does not have the achievement or has it and DOES NOT have a time
    stamp on it.... This is the way it is as of right now and yes I have the skin and the achievement WITH A TIME STAMP
  6. LoftyBee Win User

    MW3 Campaign. How long did it take you? (no spoilers please)

    [quote user="Ooh im good"]

    [quote user="Inapplicable"]

    Just under 5 hours on Veteran difficulty.

    [/quote]

    The grease monkey Firefox addon that give achievements a TIME stamp aswell as a date stamp tells me your 5 hours is not the truth is it? I was going to cut and paste you first and last cheevo time stamps but I'm far too nice to do that.

    [/quote]



    People still actually bother to check others achievements to see if they are telling the truth etc? lol.







    Bit daft really especially as others have said they didn't play it through it one go so their achievements will tell a different story to what the game clock says.
  7. PaleSea3618 Win User

    If your are a girl & play the same type of games..

    Achievements without a time stamp just mean that the player achieved them when he/she was offline not necessarily with a gold membership but just that the Xbox was not connected to the internet. once the player connected online the server registers the achievements
    as earned however there wont be a time stamp since it was achieved offline to begin with.
  8. Inapplicable Win User

    MW3 Campaign. How long did it take you? (no spoilers please)

    [quote user="Ooh im good"]

    [quote user=""]

    Just under 5 hours on Veteran difficulty.

    [/quote]

    The grease monkey Firefox addon that give achievements a TIME stamp aswell as a date stamp tells me your 5 hours is not the truth is it? I was going to cut and paste you first and last cheevo time stamps but I'm far too nice to do that.

    [/quote]I'll post just like you do:

    I have a thing that's even BETTER than your stupid greasemonkey nonsense, it's called the INGAME PLAY TIME CLOCK.

    You can choose not to believe me but you're a tool anyway so I don't give a *** what you think.
Thema:

Does the Xbox clock change achievement time stamps?

Loading...
  1. Does the Xbox clock change achievement time stamps? - Similar Threads - Does clock change

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Why does my clock swith an hour ahead when its supposed to be central time?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my clock swith an hour ahead when its supposed to be central time?: My xbox should be central time so 12:20 am but it says 1:20 instead. 9af4030f-a775-4713-9be5-e35aab525a10