Does the xbox chargeable battery With usb-c cable work with xbox one controller

Discus and support Does the xbox chargeable battery With usb-c cable work with xbox one controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there I have a question, I’m interested in a xbox chargeable battery for my xbox one controller but it only comes with a usb-c cable, so does it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JustiArcade, Nov 15, 2022.

  1. JustiArcade
    JustiArcade Guest

    Does the xbox chargeable battery With usb-c cable work with xbox one controller


    Hi there

    I have a question, I’m interested in a xbox chargeable battery for my xbox one controller but it only comes with a usb-c cable, so does it also work with the xbox one controller or do I need to get something from a third party.

    Thanks in advance



    Links:

    https://www.xbox.com/en-EN/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit#techspecs

    :)
     
    JustiArcade, Nov 15, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Does the xbox chargeable battery With usb-c cable work with xbox one controller

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today JUSTIARCADE

    The battery kit is compatible. But you need to get an standard USB cable compatible with the previous
    Xbox controller’s connector
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Does the xbox chargeable battery With usb-c cable work with xbox one controller

    You’re welcome!

    Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  4. JustiArcade Win User

    Does the xbox chargeable battery With usb-c cable work with xbox one controller

    Thank you for your reply.

    It really helped.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox Series X Controller questions

    Hi,

    1. It will work wired and wireless. You can only charge the battery while being wired if you have a battery pack installed. Regular AA re-chargeable batteries can not be charged during play. The official Xbox One X/S battery pack will be released November
      10, same as the console. As far as I know the controller does not come with a USB C cable, unless you are also purchasing an Xbox Series X/S console (cable is in the box). Yes, your PC will be able to charge/power an Xbox Series X controller.
    2. Yes, once they run out you'll need to charge the battery. If you need to do this externally (AA batteries), you can connect the controller via USB and power the controller via the cable with no batteries installed. An official Microsoft fully charged battery
      is rated for around 30 hours. Re-chargeable AA batteries will vary.
    3. Yes. You can use a Bluetooth USB dongle if your PC does not have BT built into the motherboard.
    4. No. Windows 10 will already contain the necessary software to run your controller. There is an Xbox optional Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 available that uses its own wireless protocol and will allow some extra functionality such as headsets, chatpads,
      and the Xbox Stereo Adapter.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox 1 controller not connecting to PC

    Hi,

    What battery are you referring to? Are they actually re-chargeable?

    The Xbox One controller should work on a PC while wired with or without a battery. If no battery is present, the USB port itself will power the controller.

    As for ports, it won't matter what port you use. While there are indeed different types of USB ports, the Xbox One controller will work on any USB A port as it only needs USB 2.0 which have been standard for over 15 years now. All USB ports are backwards
    compatible with previous versions.

    There could be an issue with your controller cable. Have you tried a different one? For the controller to function when wired the cable must be able to send and receive data. Any USB to Micro USB cable rated as a 'Sync and charge' will work with the Xbox
    One controller. Other than that the port on the controller could be damaged.
Thema:

Does the xbox chargeable battery With usb-c cable work with xbox one controller

Loading...
  1. Does the xbox chargeable battery With usb-c cable work with xbox one controller - Similar Threads - Does chargeable battery

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]