Does the xbox 360 wireless dongle work with the series consoles?

Discus and support Does the xbox 360 wireless dongle work with the series consoles? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was curious if the 360 wireless dongle for pc worked with the series consoles for the purpose of using 360 hardware such as guitars on the series... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChrisBachmann, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Does the xbox 360 wireless dongle work with the series consoles?

I was curious if the 360 wireless dongle for pc worked with the series consoles for the purpose of using 360 hardware such as guitars on the series consoles.

:)

ChrisBachmann, Nov 6, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Rock band did make a peripheral that would accept their older guitars, but I’m sure it goes for a fortune these days

Even if the dongle would work, none of the games would recognize it. Rock band was specifically designed for this peripheral
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

No, it only works on PC as intended.
  4. ChrisBachmann Win User

As expected I suppose. Wasn't sure if the Xbox had enough windows in it to make it work.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Bluetooth keyboard on Xbox Series X/S?

It won't work, as the bluetooth dongle will not work on the Series X|S as the console does not support the bluetooth adapter. If you want to use a keyboard on the console, then you will need a wired keyboard or a wireless keyboard that is not bluetooth.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Is this Wireless ADX keyboard compatible with xbox?

Currently you can only use wired keyboards on the Xbox console
    That's not quite true. The Xbox doesn't support Bluetooth Wireless keyboards and mice, but, it does support wireless keyboards and mice that have their own wireless dongle.

The ADX keyboard comes with a USB dongle. You need to connect the included dongle to the USB port on the console.
Thema:

1. Does the xbox 360 wireless dongle work with the series consoles? - Similar Threads - Does 360 wireless

2. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  3. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  4. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  5. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...
  6. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072
  7. Does Xbox 360 beacons still work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox 360 beacons still work?: I’m looking at setting up a beacon on Xbox 360 but when l press set beacon it says there’s no recent activity. Is this just a glitch on my end or is beacons impossible to set up now?...
  8. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  9. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  10. When does Xbox 360 Support End?

in XBoX on Windows
    When does Xbox 360 Support End?: When Does 360 Support End? I’m asking Because I Have This Stored Away 360. And is There Anything Else I Need To Know? If so, please put Something Here. 53ca3a3a-5976-432f-a411-a495ce8b1db5