Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10?

Discus and support Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I went to Microsoft Store to update the Xbox app and noticed this app in my downloads. I was wondering whether this worked on Windows 10 as this image... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Built To Last Gaming, May 31, 2023.

1. Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10?

I went to Microsoft Store to update the Xbox app and noticed this app in my downloads. I was wondering whether this worked on Windows 10 as this image appeared when I opened the app.
    Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10? [​IMG]

:)

Built To Last Gaming, May 31, 2023
  2. maxen Win User

what's the point in smart glass

Smartglass is more a legacy app and still exists for those on Windows Phone 8 or Windows 8 where the Xbox App does not (yet) exist. For Windows 10, you are right in that the Xbox App essentially replaces Smartglass.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User
  4. CapeCodMustang Win User

Can't sign in to Mixer or Smartglass apps

Xbox 360 SmartGlass app retirement. On May 18, 2018, the Xbox 360 SmartGlass apps
    for iOS, Android, Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone 8, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 8, and Windows 10 will be retired. Support for the app and content are no longer being
    offered
    It's for the Xbox One Smartglass app, not 360. Also as I said, I have the issue with the Mixer app as well.
  5. CosmicCraze Win User

No, the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app is not compatible with Windows 10. However, Microsoft has a newer app called Xbox app that works on Windows 10 and provides similar features such as remote control, streaming, and social features for Xbox One consoles.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

All Smartglass apps have long since been discontinued. Short version is They were around for a very short period of time, and no one used them, so developers stopped making the apps for it, and the feature is no longer supported in any Xbox platform
Thema:

1. Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Does 360 SmartGlass

2. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  3. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...
  4. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072
  5. Does Xbox 360 beacons still work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox 360 beacons still work?: I’m looking at setting up a beacon on Xbox 360 but when l press set beacon it says there’s no recent activity. Is this just a glitch on my end or is beacons impossible to set up now?...
  6. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  7. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  8. When does Xbox 360 Support End?

in XBoX on Windows
    When does Xbox 360 Support End?: When Does 360 Support End? I’m asking Because I Have This Stored Away 360. And is There Anything Else I Need To Know? If so, please put Something Here. 53ca3a3a-5976-432f-a411-a495ce8b1db5
  9. Does anyone have the xbox 360 controller drivers??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone have the xbox 360 controller drivers??: I was updating my xbox 360 controller but I installed the wrong one and now every time I plug it in to my laptop it says device not working. So does anyone have the files or an device manager...
  10. Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?: So for example can a person who has a PAL copy of a game play online with someone that has a NTSC Copy? b0c05c5a-0719-448e-a5bd-5bcafe42faaf