does the whole xbox get ea access if one account buys it?

Discus and support does the whole xbox get ea access if one account buys it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if one account on the xbox buys ea access can the other accounts use it? to open a game it says i need to sign in with the account that bought it, so i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zethexxx, Sep 24, 2017.

  1. Zethexxx
    Zethexxx Guest

    does the whole xbox get ea access if one account buys it?


    if one account on the xbox buys ea access can the other accounts use it? to open a game it says i need to sign in with the account that bought it, so i do that but set the current profile to mine, it then says im not allowed to use online features but when
    the current profile is the one who bought it, it can have online features. do i have to buy ea access for my account as well?

    :)
     
    Zethexxx, Sep 24, 2017
    #1
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Ea Access Question

    The other account could play the games but they'd need to be on your account to download any EA Access games or to get the 10% discount on EA games.
     
    bloosuga, Sep 24, 2017
    #2
  3. smulder1977
    smulder1977 Guest
    EA Access subscription not given to principal xbox user

    to whom it may concern:

    I have suscribe to ea access with another account on my xbox than the actual principal one. That account does not own an xbox as it was created for people passing by.

    Problem is since it does not have a principal account of his own, it is not sharing its ea access subscription as it should with the main account.

    I was wondering if it was possible to swap ea access subscription between accounts. If so i would send u the details in a later post.

    Thx for your help

    Sincerely
     
    smulder1977, Sep 24, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    does the whole xbox get ea access if one account buys it?

    Hey there Zethexxx.

    So long as the account with the EA Access subscription has your Xbox One set as it's home console, other users should have access to the games you download. The discounts will only be accessible for the account with the subscription though.
     
    Mister Maka, Sep 26, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    does the whole xbox get ea access if one account buys it?

    Hey there Zethexxx.

    So long as the account with the EA Access subscription has your Xbox One set as it's home console, other users should have access to the games you download. The discounts will only be accessible for the account with the subscription though.
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    Is Battlefield Hardline single player worth £9.90 ?

  7. MukatsukuZed Win User

    Rewards tab missing on Gamertag account

    Still trying to get this account fixed.

    Worse news - found that EA won't let you unlink a Game Pass account then link a different one, so if I solve this by creating a whole new account, I also have to create a whole new EA account, too!
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    ea access 10 hour trial

    Do you both have EA access or are you sharing the one EA access trial.

    If you are sharing you only get one trial on the account which paid for the membership
  9. An Xbox Dude Win User

    EA Access subscription please help

    Hey PiercyMctatt!

    Check out this support page for help with your EA Access subscription. Would be best for you to contact support on this issue so they can get everything squared away on your account and so you can start enjoying that EA Access subscription!

    support.xbox.com/.../ea-access-help
Thema:

does the whole xbox get ea access if one account buys it?

Loading...
  1. does the whole xbox get ea access if one account buys it? - Similar Threads - does whole access

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Why does Nba2k25 keeps freezing after I play a whole my career game?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Nba2k25 keeps freezing after I play a whole my career game?: Every couple of games when I play a my career game this week the game has frozen right at the end of the game so I get no VC. Then I have to reset the game to get it to work and it starts me back...
  10. Why does my game download the network but not the whole game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game download the network but not the whole game: ok so look i tried to download a GTA5 game and i had the disk i put the disk in and it downloads but it stops downloading at 71 percent and i checked why it stopped it stopped because the network...