Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble?

Discus and support Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So im Fortnite, I ake 90s fast by building a stair, Build wooden wall type structures then I press RB and RT at the same time to make the rest...... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xbox player....o, Jun 27, 2019.

  1. Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble?


    So im Fortnite, I ake 90s fast by

    building a stair,

    Build wooden wall type structures

    then I press RB and RT at the same time to make the rest...

    Is my method cheating??

    :)
     
    Xbox player....o, Jun 27, 2019
    #1
  2. StevenSF3 Win User

    Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble?

    No, I do not believe that would be considered cheating. They give you the options in game to turn your setting to build pro and turbo build on. Just using the in game setting and being a fast builder should not be considered cheating.
  3. JohnnyXeo Win User

    Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble?

    I have no idea what you're talking about! LOL!
  4. Widget1979 Win User

    Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble?

    I would dare say it wouldn't be classed as cheating as it's within the game, and i'm sure many other players are using this same method also. Obviously the game is designed to be a fast paced builder/shooter (sorry, never played it, so wouldn't have a
    clue personally), but from what i've seen of the game, in order to be efficient in the builds and kills, you'd wanna have a means of building as quickly as possible.
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

    Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble?

    If its in the game then no.
  6. mocoworm Win User

    Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble?

    The way I see it, is that if you can do it in the game... in regular play... then there is no issue. If it's a problem the devs will patch it out.
Thema:

Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble?

Loading...
  1. Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble? - Similar Threads - Does builder 90s

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]