Does the season pass carry over?

Discus and support Does the season pass carry over? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm going to purchase the season pass for Watch Dogs and I'm wondering if I buy it on the Xbox 360 that it could be used on the Xbox One. Or do I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Metroid Meister, May 30, 2014.

  1. Does the season pass carry over?


    I'm going to purchase the season pass for Watch Dogs and I'm wondering if I buy it on the Xbox 360 that it could be used on the Xbox One. Or do I need to buy the season pass separately for each system now?

    :)
     
    Metroid Meister, May 30, 2014
    #1
  2. Remedy OmG
    Remedy OmG Guest
    Wolf Skin DLC Question

    Does anyone know if you purchase/redeem this on the 360 if it will carry over to the Xbox One for free much like the Season Pass?
     
    Remedy OmG, May 30, 2014
    #2
  3. superniceguy
    superniceguy Guest
    Watch Dogs Season Pass on Xbox ONE if purchased on Xbox 360

    I only bought the Xbox 360 Season pass on the understanding it would carry over, as they made a big deal about season passes carrying over, and as it specifically does not say that it will not carry over then should get a refund.

    Even after all this discussion here, it is only assumed now that the pass does not carry over, there is no 100% positivity on the matter, and it could take about 48 hours for the account to register both games, and I could see it free on Xbox ONE for me
    in a day or two, or they could make it carry over later on, and milk the impatient people. They may not have assigned it yet. Hopefully a support official will make comment in the week, and clarify the situation right up.
     
    superniceguy, May 30, 2014
    #3
  4. ArabViper
    ArabViper Guest

    Does the season pass carry over?

    im asuming seperatley. i bought a dlc for xbox 360 for cod ghosts and nothing that i bought on it transfered over.
     
    ArabViper, May 30, 2014
    #4
  5. ArabViper Win User

    Does the season pass carry over?

    im asuming seperatley. i bought a dlc for xbox 360 for cod ghosts and nothing that i bought on it transfered over.
  6. superniceguy Win User

    Watch Dogs Season Pass on Xbox ONE if purchased on Xbox 360

    I only bought the Xbox 360 Season pass on the understanding it would carry over, as they made a big deal about season passes carrying over, and as it specifically does not say that it will not carry over then should get a refund.

    Even after all this discussion here, it is only assumed now that the pass does not carry over, there is no 100% positivity on the matter, and it could take about 48 hours for the account to register both games, and I could see it free on Xbox ONE for me
    in a day or two, or they could make it carry over later on, and milk the impatient people. They may not have assigned it yet. Hopefully a support official will make comment in the week, and clarify the situation right up.
  7. butcha420 Win User

    Does DLC transfer to XBOX one from the 360?

    Only the season pass carries over...

    If you buy any individual DLC for the game, it will not carrie over.

    So you should really buy that season pass if you want all maps on both console, saves you quite a bit :)

    And I think you need to buy the season pass before 31th of May, to get it on both consoles.
  8. Twizty360 Win User

    Does DLC transfer to XBOX one from the 360?

    Some but not all Call of Duty Ghosts DLC carries over to Xbox One. for Example at the moment the Season Pass does, as for the individual packs/DLC im not aware of weather they do or do not
  9. M4RV 71 Win User

    Buying Hardened Edition on 360 - Want to use Season Pass on Xbox One. How?

    This is how to do it:

    redeem the season pass on XBOX 360, then on XBOX one it will see that you have the season pass on the 360 and will let you install it on the one. The season pass is usable on both consoles.

    What that picture means with the arrow going from 360 to the one means that you can carry over the pass from 360 to the one. You cannot carry over the pass from the one to the 360.

    So make sure you redeem the pass on the 360 first.
Thema:

Does the season pass carry over?

Loading...
  1. Does the season pass carry over? - Similar Threads - Does season pass

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Playing the Summer/Wet season on Forza horizon 5 does anyone have trouble with the treasure...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing the Summer/Wet season on Forza horizon 5 does anyone have trouble with the treasure...: Playing the Forza Horizon 5 game at the moment and the treasure chest challenge is waiting to be collected but on the ap itself it says it's been collected but it hasn't as of yet. With the box...
  10. Does anyone know if the Batman Arkham origins season pass is still purchasable on the Xbox 360

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if the Batman Arkham origins season pass is still purchasable on the Xbox 360: Can I buy the Batman Arkham origins season pass on the Xbox 360 store 59aa464c-e8af-42f0-9364-b2388afa1e5f