Does the SEAGATE GAME DRIVE FOR XBOX ONE 2TB work on the Xbox one X?

Discus and support Does the SEAGATE GAME DRIVE FOR XBOX ONE 2TB work on the Xbox one X? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thinking about buying a 2TB game drive made for xbox one and xbox 360, but I'm wondering if it also works on the xbox one x in case I want to upgrade.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarbleIsland440, Jan 25, 2018.

  1. Does the SEAGATE GAME DRIVE FOR XBOX ONE 2TB work on the Xbox one X?


    Thinking about buying a 2TB game drive made for xbox one and xbox 360, but I'm wondering if it also works on the xbox one x in case I want to upgrade. Has anyone got an xbox one x and uses this particular game drive? Or just knows if it works?

    :)
     
    MarbleIsland440, Jan 25, 2018
    #1
  2. chaosikki
    chaosikki Guest
    xbox one external hard drive

    Does anyone know what type of hard drive is compatible with the xbox one S... I saw the Seagate drive 2tb for xbox but wasn't sure if it was correct or not
     
    chaosikki, Jan 25, 2018
    #2
  3. Problem with hard drive or xbox?

    My seagate game drive (2tb) will not run any game but when games runs on the internal space it works fine. I don't know if it's a problem with the hard drive or xbox one. Help?
     
    AddressedHeart0, Jan 25, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Does the SEAGATE GAME DRIVE FOR XBOX ONE 2TB work on the Xbox one X?

    All accessories that work for the One will work with the One X.
     
    Smwutches, Jan 25, 2018
    #4
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    External drives

    I'm using a Seagate STEA2000400 (2TB) on an Xbox One S and have had no issues, and a 2TB Toshiba Canvio Basics hard drive on an Xbox One X, again without any issues. I'd definitely recommend both of those. I have one of the Sea of Thieves branded hard
    drives too, that does the job as well.
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

    External hard drive not registering

    These are a few that work with Xbox One. Hope this also helps.

    WD 4TB My Passport Portable. The best Xbox One external hard drive. ...
    Toshiba 1TB Canvio Basics. Best budget option for Xbox One. ...
    Seagate 2TB/4TB Xbox One Game Drive. The best hard drive if you value the official branding. ...
    Seagate Expansion 8TB. ...
    Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD.
  7. the1laird70 Win User

    Seagate External HDD not recognised by Series X

    Seagate "Game Drive for Xbox" 2TB Portable HDD. It is 3.0 USB and the box states that it is designed for Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One.It works if I download a game direct to HDD but it won't open games that I have moved across - not optimised. Optimised game downloaded direct, does open and play.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Does the SEAGATE GAME DRIVE FOR XBOX ONE 2TB work on the Xbox one X?

    All accessories that work for the One will work with the One X.
  9. GinaVallarella Win User

    Error Code (0x80bd003b)

    So I double checked the format and it is NTFS. And yes it is a seagate 2tb external xbox one hard drive, 3.0usb. So I am not sure why it will not let me use it for games. When the hard drive is a game drive.
Thema:

Does the SEAGATE GAME DRIVE FOR XBOX ONE 2TB work on the Xbox one X?

Loading...
  1. Does the SEAGATE GAME DRIVE FOR XBOX ONE 2TB work on the Xbox one X? - Similar Threads - Does SEAGATE GAME

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Series X does not detect Seagate 1TB storage expansion card randomly overnight. I have...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X does not detect Seagate 1TB storage expansion card randomly overnight. I have...: I was using my Xbox perfectly fine last night, woke up today and completely randomly all of my games on my storage expansion card were not showing up. The device does not show up in storage...
  9. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  10. Why does my Seagate external hard drive its full but its empty

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Seagate external hard drive its full but its empty: I have a seagate hard drive and I've been trying to get ot to work but I can't it says 100% full but also thats theirs nothing at all on it even when i check it on my computer its says that theirs...