Does the Rockstar Game launcher key work for Xbox?

Discus and support Does the Rockstar Game launcher key work for Xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an shark card but it's not a Microsoft key but a Rockstar game launcher key. If I install Rockstar game launcher on my PC and claim the key in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/corstian01, Sep 18, 2021.

  1. Does the Rockstar Game launcher key work for Xbox?


    I have an shark card but it's not a Microsoft key but a Rockstar game launcher key. If I install Rockstar game launcher on my PC and claim the key in social club. Should the shark add to my account? My social club is linked to my Xbox GTA account.

    submitted by /u/corstian01
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/corstian01, Sep 18, 2021
    #1
  2. Jonny306 Win User

    I redeemed a code for game content via Microsoft store when it was meant to be through Steam

    If the code was for Xbox or the Xbox app on PC, unfortunately, it would not have been possible to redeem it on Steam.

    Steam is a different launcher seperate from Xbox services and requires their own keys similar to Epic Games and Rockstar and their respected launchers.

    I wish there was better news but this cant be resolved the way you wish :(
  3. Farscape247 Win User

    Grand theft auto Trilogy - not available

    it is only available via the rockstar launcher on pc, rockstar will not release onto other launchers
  4. [EX] Win User

    gta online not working

    Hi,

    here you'll find the answer from the Rockstar support.

    LINK

    This is not a Microsoft site. Rockstar is responsible for it.
  5. TheJokerJD Win User

    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition PC

    Hi,

    You can indeed play all 3 Definitive Edition games on the PC if the trilogy is not avaliable on the Microsoft store then you will have to install the rockstar games launcher on your PC. In order to do that go to the Rockstar Social Club website and click on the tab to install the launcher.

    Once you install the launcher you can buy the Trilogy of there and play on your PC.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

    Epic free game codes

    it is for the pc version only, it has to be launched through epics launcher but still need rockstar launcher installed.

    everybody got the game free on epic this week. the only way to get on the console is from the xbox store on the console.
Thema:

Does the Rockstar Game launcher key work for Xbox?

Loading...
  1. Does the Rockstar Game launcher key work for Xbox? - Similar Threads - Does Rockstar Game

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  7. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  8. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  9. Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?: I realy wana get crash bandicoot n.sane trilogy on pc submitted by /u/playitlondon123 [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]