Does the replacement give me the same looking controller?

Discus and support Does the replacement give me the same looking controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My elite controller 2 of Halo edition has the RB issue, I have sent the repair request and got this note You will need to send the non-functioning... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Creative Zerooo, Feb 6, 2022.

  1. Does the replacement give me the same looking controller?


    My elite controller 2 of Halo edition has the RB issue, I have sent the repair request and got this note

    • You will need to send the non-functioning device or accessory to

      Microsoft using your own packing materials. After receipt and inspection

      of your product, we will replace it with a similar Genuine Microsoft

      Refurbished Product. Any damage that was not reported may delay

      processing. Please do not include any additional accessories with your

      non-functioning product as they may not be returned to you.
    I don't know what is that mean for similar refurbished product and so far Halo elite controller2 is hard to get in the market. So I am not sure whether they will give me the same one or just normal elite controller 2.

    I really love this one.

    :)
     
    Creative Zerooo, Feb 6, 2022
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Does the replacement give me the same looking controller?

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Unfortunately no, you'll get an Elite 2 as well but the regular one, and not the Halo version.
  3. Creative Zerooo Win User

    Does the replacement give me the same looking controller?

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Unfortunately no, you'll get an Elite 2 as well but the regular one, and not the Halo version.
    Just wonder why, because those removed thumbsticks look abrupt and do not match the regular one color. If in that case they still give me a regular one, i would not request for exchange
  4. FergusLyons Win User

    Xbox Controller Refund Queries

    No, the problem is that they aren't giving me a replacement of the same controller and instead saying they will give me a random special edition controller.
  5. darkwraight Win User

    Three Xboxone Controllers in three months is this a malediction or?

    Yeah i have olso the same doughts.I think every time i replace the controllers from them 'Gamestop', they give me some bad regenerated, but if that is , is fraud, you cannot sell something telling is new but instead you sell this, cause when they give
    me another controller for replace it they get it from the shelf. So. This is realy bad.Like you said this fourth one wasn't looking completly new ,when i unboxed the controller was suspicious cause usually when i open a new box with a controller inside no
    powder at all CLEAN, this one was covered of powder like somebody does something before.
  6. louishunter Win User

    Xbox Elite controller

    I have registered the controller, using the above link, then it takes me to the Xbox one wireless controller solution link ….. then it gives me this as a solution...…. " Unfortunately we’re unable to fix the issue
    with your wireless controller, and it will need to be replaced. Click Replace your controller below to check your warranty and initiate an exchange. "

    when I click on the link to organise a replacement one of the questions is ……" Look for the number on the controller in this format: XXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXX (10 digits - 6 digits). This is located behind the battery compartment
    above the controller serial number.*"

    As I have stated before the Elite controller does not have a battery compartment, and we cannot see any number of this length on the controller or the box it came in...………………..Please HELP!!! I am going round and round in
    circles! Thanks
Thema:

Does the replacement give me the same looking controller?

Loading...
  1. Does the replacement give me the same looking controller? - Similar Threads - Does replacement same

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?: Hi, I started having stick-drift issues with my controller. It was still under warranty so I got a replacement last July (11 months ago). Having the same issues again, the same direction on the...
  9. Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?: 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone know if I can get a replacement controller for my Xbox One S?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if I can get a replacement controller for my Xbox One S?: So about 2 week ago I broke my Xbox controller and I accidentally threw it away without checking for the serial number for a warranty. It’s dumb on me because I should have checked but I didn’t...